Tuesday Weighers

off to weigh in in a bit girls im worried bout this week my sons bday so had a day (or two) bad choices and am dubious of what damage i have done
be back later to report in
and have started to repair the damage (may have done) already done so, so hoping im holding on
xxxx (biting nails)xxxx

I stayed the same this week, am ok with it but think I need to have a bit of a focus and try and do a food diary this week to make sure I am dloing what I should be!
I tried to do a full extra easy week this week but it hasn't paid off so will go back to what i usually do I think and mostly green with a couple of extra easy and see how that goes.
Good luck everyone else x

Sorry to be a bad un but i put on 2lbs :cry: been very naughty but determind to get it off next week.

Good luck and well done to everyone in advance:)

lost 3.5lb :)

Lost 3 lbs :)

congrats chocs good feeling isnt it :)

3lbs off for me (had a slight meltdown too as i should have got my stone sticker but no mention so got very upset and left early only to find out that I would have got slimmer of the week too :( )

I lost 1.5lbs this week, really pleased as its another step forward...half pound to go to get to club 10....it will be mine next week!!
Well done on all your losses girlies!x

well done everyone on a good week.
i STS so i am ok with it im just grateful i didnt gain seeing as how bad a week ive had ,
done and dusted now head into a new week of being totally focused and getting a good loss next tuesday xxxx

1.5 off this week, was hoping for more as ive been exercising and taking the stairs every day this week, but hey ho, its still a good loss! onwards and downwards! i'm aiming for my 1/2 stone by week 4! i need to lose 3 1/2 lbs for then! more jogging, less stretching on the Wii i think!

Back