Tuesday Weighers

i am dreading today, but at least it'll be over soon! also, this is my last week as a tuesday weigher :( my class is moving to a Thursday as of next week. I'll miss you all Tuesday gang! x

I lost 1lb!

Chuffed as last week in Belgium eating waffles and chocolates- this week have HAMMERED the exercise and been 100% on-plan to try not to have a gain- woop woop

Good luck Tuesday people xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WELL DONE!

Got my 2nd WI this evening, the first week i lost 14lbs lol and got a shiny sticker in my very first week, hoping for a good result tonight as ive stuck to it bang on, ive a lot to loose so im hoping for 4-5lbs, although as long as its going down its all good.

i love the shiny stickers though so 7lb would be good.

wow!!! A stone in your first week! that's AMAZING!!!! good luck tonight x

A stone in your first week :eek: Amazing Captian Nemo! Good luck for tonight x

Well done CP - brilliant! You certainly showed those waffles the door! lol xxx

I'm just back from my WI and I lost 1.5lb. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest because I was sooooo good last week I practically had an halo! LOL

Good luck everyone xxx

Hey All, well I put on 0.5lbs but I am actually soooo happy because its * week for me and I usually go up a good 4-5lbs so im very happy :) hoping for a good loss next week :) xx Well done everyone on your weigh ins xx

i am dreading today, but at least it'll be over soon! also, this is my last week as a tuesday weigher :( my class is moving to a Thursday as of next week. I'll miss you all Tuesday gang! x

but you get to hang out with us hun!!! :D

Team Thursday is pretty fun! x

well done to all the losses, and good luck to all that still has to weigh. If you put on just get back on track and look forward to the loss next week.

i lost 1lb . xx

+2.5lb this week, like Anna im also pretty happy as i expected a 5lb gain as it's *week :)

Ellebear - wahoo! looking forward to seeing the thursday weighers :)

I wanna come to thursday weighers now lol :) x

hahahaha! come with me thurs anna ;)

oh, btw, the reason we're changing is your lady is leaving Anna, Debbie (our lady) is taking your Tues class and our Thurs class. you'll get image therapy with Debbie too :)

ah well, off to WI, a little nervous actually, dont know why, ive been good . probably nervous that last week will be just a fluke, as ive not been hungry at all really on the plan.

ah well time will tell.

Back