Tuesday Weighers

Hey hey! Well done to everyone this week, I lost 2lbs and got my very first sparkly sticker!! Very pleased, if only I knew how to get that little sticker onto here...x

lost 1.5 so very happy - hoping to get my half stone next week.

xoxo

lost 3lbs got my five and a half sticker weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i just love sw :)

1lb off for me this week, not huge amounts but every little counts!

I gained 1.5 lb last week so was hoping to have lost it again but only lost 0.5 lb :( Won't have lost it next week either as I have a wedding this weekend which I fully intend to enjoy!!

5lbs off, cant actually believe it! i got slimmer of the week for the second time! im so chuffed.

My first weigh in tonight, and was very nervous!
However i'm now ecstatic, i lost 5 lbs :D

<3

Thank you :) And well done to everyone else who has lost

-3.5lb for me :)

-1lb last night, i know its a loss, but i was really dissapointed as ive stuck to plan and after last weeks great start i was expecting much more, especially as i actually thought i
could feel id lost some weight, however the scales didnt seem to think so.

i was way pi**ed off last night, i didnt even want to stay to class i was so dissapointed, i had to go to the supermarket on the way home to get some stuff for tea, i had to pass all the chocloates and biscuits and sausage rolls......i had to struggle not just to bomb it.

ah well carry on trying and hope it shows up next week.

Last edited:
Captain nemo,

Thats wot happened to me,i lost a large amount in my first week like you and i only lost 2lbs at weigh last night(2 week) but i feel like i have lost moreand was isappointed myself!!
i think for some bizarre reason ours bodys going to shock (as we lost so much in first week)so its held on 2 everything in the second week and only gve us a small weight loss.:confused:

i bet next week it will be a big chunk!!:D

I lost 0.5 uggg, only needed 1 for 3,5 stone award and was certain I'd get it, said that last week too. Weighing at a different group next week as on holiday so wonder if the scales will be completely different.:eek:

i can see that if you starve your self your body stoppings burning energy thinking youve gone into starvation mode, but i havent been hungry this week so i cant see that i was starving myself, and i know that you should use most of your sins, but ihavent been hungry enough to waste them , just been having free food when im hungry, im supposed to have upto 22 syns a day, so over 7 days 144 syns, i only used 90 so i was well within , and yet still only a tiny change.

a bloody pound. i can pee a pound lol thats only 500ml of liquid.

Captain Nemo, I know it's really disappointing but 2nd weeks are often like this. You've shocked your body on the first week and lost an awful lot of fluid which is why first week losses are normally bigger than normal. You did very well first week and a small loss second is pretty normal. If you watch things like biggest loser they always dread second week too. It's not just us lot. Stick with what you did first week and 3rd WI should be better. I was disapppointed on my second week but look back now and wish I could have that 2lbs guaranteed each week, our bodies are crazy things and it's hardly surprising that they rebel now and then when you think of the way we have treated them in the past. :giggle:

I'm interested as to why you are allowed 22 syns. I've never heard of anyone being told to have more than 15.

Back