Tuesday Weighers

I felt like I'd had a good loss this week but the scales only said half off boo!!!!!

Hello I'm new!

Can I join you Tuesday weighers? I've been doing Slimming World (again) for a few weeks now and I was really chuffed to lose 1.5 last night. That makes 8lbs in total & I got my first shiny :):D:)

Congrats to everyone, some amazing losses.

I love my shiny; can't wait until I can add them to my signature.

thats good being * week Princess,
WI at 7pm for me guys and going to keep busy today with kids off school gotta make sure i dont head for the fridge, its always harder when they're asking for this and that makes me wanna snack everytime i fetch them anything,
water water water , fruit fruit fruit , gotta keep telling myself xxxx
cathch up laters all
loves ya
and goodluck

my weigh in at 10 this morning - this will be my 3rd weigh in and so nervous....:eek:

STS is good for *week. So well done CP xxx

Good luck everyone xxx

I'm off to my WI in about half an hour :eek: I shall return :D lol

Well done Stephie! :-D

*week is a real bummer subs :( Try not to let it get you down - next week WILL be different :D Good Luck!

I'm reporting in with a 5lb loss this week, won slimmer of the week AND I'm into another stone :D

Good luck everyone xxx

Good luck girls and well done all so far!

i move to Thursdays now :( but i also weighed in this morning at boots, which im going to do every Tues so i'll let you know next week how i got on! :)

good luck today Ladies and Gents, i have lost 2.5lbs this week, soooooooooooooooooooooo happy yay! :) xxxx

Well done gorgeous! i'm not lying next to you in Ibiza ;)

well done to all the losses so far, and sts,
If you put on just get right back on track for the next week.

Good luck to all who still have to weigh. Some fab losses this week so far. xx

WOW ladies! You are all going great guns! It's my first weigh in tonight, so fingers crossed.

off to group in a mo so reporting back later on keeping everything crossed for a loss ive no idea how ive done so well see xxx

Back