Tuesday Weighers

hi guys, im new to the forum and to SW, ive done my first full week today and ive lost 4lbs so really happy cos i have been doing it on my own as i cant really afford to go to a class every week. so yea... 4lbs :D

Hi ladies, well done all! Well I weighed at a different group tonight as I'm on holiday and I loooooove their scales it says I'm 11lbs down this week. :giggle:
1. I am so impressed with your commitment that you have still WI on holiday
2. 11lbs?!?!?! That is truly amazing!!

Congratulations

Really are some fantastic losses and awards today, guys. Well done to everyone and good luck for the week ahead

xxx

Thanks CocktailPrincess, I was tempted not to go tonight after a really tiring day but so pleased that I did because it's given me the boost to keep eating well on holiday.

I'm definitely not holding out on this 4lb loss, as weighed myself this morning again (i know, i know, i shouldn't do that) and i was 3lb heavier, so would only be 1lb loss :(. xx

:wave_cry: lost half a pound, I know I shouldn't be disappointed as it's still a loss but it's so slowwwwwww it's going to take me forever at this rate.

Congratulations to everyone who lost - some incredible losses this week - and a better week for those who gained.

Hi ladies, well done all! Well I weighed at a different group tonight as I'm on holiday and I loooooove their scales it says I'm 11lbs down this week. :giggle:[/QUOTE

It was good to meet you Laura! I'm glad you enjoyed our group!

Very happy last night as lost 5 1/2 pounds :D inching ever closer to 3 stone, cant wait to get there!

Very happy last night as lost 5 1/2 pounds :D inching ever closer to 3 stone, cant wait to get there!

huge congrats to you hanz thats fantastic , more than what i lost in the whole of May!! xxx you'll get tou your 3 stone real soon at that rate

STS again! Quite happy as ive never partied like this before!!! Cant wait til this bloomin wedding is over and done with - too many parties for my liking!!! This weekend I was at 3 parties! My poor liver no likey this! Wedding on friday, party on sat and sun then that is it for me until xmas! :8855:

Well done CP, excellent loss.:)
Sallyannetag at least you're happy with the STS!

Good luck everyone weighing later.:D

well done Tuesday girls! i had my fake weigh in this morning at Boots and lost 3lbs since last Tues :)

Back