Tuesday Weighers

Hey all, been a bit quiet on here these past few days, been hectic. so I weighed in and ive stayed the same, not to unhappy with that, as ive not been beleiving my weigh ins lately so im happy that im a my 'real' weight. IBS has been playing me up something rotten lately so I wasnt feeling too positive about weigh in, but least I didnt put on :) xxx

Really nervous for my third weigh in. I've stuck to the plan completely 100% but actually had my syns and healthy extras this week. It feels like i've been so bad and eaten so much!

lost 4lb :)

Well done Gemma, green week suited you. :)

2.5lbs off for me I'm just happy that my group scales agreed with the ones on holiday and that last week's loss stands.
:giggle:

lost 1lb this week, but I'm not disappointed, since I'd been sick most of the week.

There are lots of ways, but I right clicked the picture and saved it, then uploaded it to photobucket and entered the code into my sig.

And well done on the ½ st!!

lost 1lb but happy with that rid of the gain from last week plan on doing mix of red and EE that seemed to work this week.
happy now on the downward slope again :)

big congrats good losses and sts this week those that gained just draw a line and move forward it'll come off again soon xxx
Lyns xx

Only lost 1 lb this week, so feel a bit miffed :sigh:

Don't be miffed, a lb is a lb. That's still an achievement! xx

I stayed the same this week which I'm a bit fed up about, it's going so slowly.

I think I have to move away from Extra Easy and try a green week to see if that makes any difference.

I also need to do more exercise.

Congratulations for all the losses :)

4lb off and 3 stone award :)

Back