Tuesday Weighers

Well done everyone x Tomorrow night for me

1lb off for me this week... which actually given that I expected to STS or even gain, I am pleased with. BUT... really must get focused again this week... was off work last week and let things slide a bit.

well done charmed!!!

This is my very first week dieting with SW, hoping I wont be disappointed at the weigh in on Tuesday. Feel constantly hungry ATM though...

I'm sure you won't be disappointed @ your first weigh in, but don't forget SW is not a diet but a healthy eating plan and you aren't suppose to feeling constantly hungry, just keep eating free and super free foods as much as possible and as often as possible and watch the weight drop off! ;)

Good luck!

Thanks for your kind words of advice. Im still trying to work out what foods I can eat as much as i like etc, the lady only had time to very briefly outline how SW works so Iv been trying to do thes best I can. Im sure it will get easier its all a bit of a learning curve for me.:)

Thanks for your kind words of advice. Im still trying to work out what foods I can eat as much as i like etc, the lady only had time to very briefly outline how SW works so Iv been trying to do thes best I can. Im sure it will get easier its all a bit of a learning curve for me.:)

It definately does get easier when you learn what you can have and the really good low syn treats. If your doing extra easy and have any questions I can have a go at answering them.. the green and red stuff is a mystery to me thou! Heh :D

Back