Tuesday Weighers

Hey all, hope your all well, not been on for a few days. Anyway, just had weigh in, first in a couple of weeks so I was expecting a huge gain, which I did get! put 6lbs on, which I wasnt shocked about after Ibiza and this week being * week, so back on and hitting it hard for next week! :) xxxx

Help!!!

why did i do it!!!:(

i weighed myself this morning on my home scales which i always do the day of my weigh in b4 i go to class later this evening!!

but then i ate my lunch and decided to weigh myself again!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

just eating my lunch alone made me 3lbs heavier!!!:mad:

i should of had somthing lighter not a bowl of pasta!!

am upset now!!:cry:

I'm waiting for my WI and it's going to be bad. I was naughty at a hen party and then ate a huge slab of fresh bread and butter last night. Are you all prepared to be shocked?:8855:

another 2lb off tonight so thats 7lbs in 2 weeks, didnt get a sticker as it was weight in only and no C, so will get it next week:D

3.5 off :)

I'm shocked at my 8lbs loss this week (plus slimmer of the week). 12.5lbs in two weeks - I was targeting myself 2lbs a week so hopefully stone award next week.

Well done everyone else, great losses!

Chris

my weigh in

hi, i have just got back from my class and i have lost 2lb this week, i am going away on holiday on friday so i will try to be good.:D:8855:

Congrats all :grouphugg:

1.5 lbs off for me! V pleased as had a bad food time at the conference (everything oiled to the heavens!), pretty sure totm is starting this evening and first weigh in where i've eaten and drunk normally on weigh day (instead of not to be "lighter") :giggle:

Fed up :mad:. Half pound gain for me. I'm trying to convince myself it's the belt I had to wear today as my jeans are nearly falling down :8855:.

Back