Tuesday Weighers

Wow well done!! makes my 2lbs seem really measley lol!!
If you think 2lb is measley then god help me- I have 'only' lost an average of 1lb a week since I started BUT have lost 7.5 stone

Don't diminish your losses like that- I worked DAMN hard for every single pound I dropped and am incredibly proud even if I just lost half a pound

half a pound is a packet of butter- you just lost 4 of them!

Hey All, well im very very very very happy! After my 6lb gain last week because of hols and * week, I am happy to report I have lost 4lbs this week! :) soooo happy. Well done to everyone so far xxxx

welcome and good luck Hathor :) well done to everyone else on your losses this week!

i lost 2lbs which i am very happy with, just one more lb to go for my 1 stone award :D yippeeeee xx

Well done Emma! :D

If you think 2lb is measley then god help me- I have 'only' lost an average of 1lb a week since I started BUT have lost 7.5 stone

Don't diminish your losses like that- I worked DAMN hard for every single pound I dropped and am incredibly proud even if I just lost half a pound

half a pound is a packet of butter- you just lost 4 of them!

wow! that is great!! Well done! I thiink I am a bit impatient, and when I told my husband about my loss, he was like is that all!:rolleyes: I dont think he meant it to come across as it did.

I never thought of the reality of how much the loss weight if u get what I mean?! the butter thing!

Sorry I didnt mean to cause any offence if I did cause any! :eek:

Katie

Wow, I'd never looked up what fat looks like! I've lost 13½ of those!! (And hoping to have lost more of them at tonight's WI).

Congratulations to everyone on their losses!

I lost 1.4lbs, which after the week of splurging I've had, is a pure miracle! Definitely went wayyy over my syns, probably by about 30!

Well done everyone on your losses,
Good luck Emma to get your award!:)

I had a big gain of 3lb last week, so i had been extra good this week and it's paid off, i lost 4.5lb today so i'm HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :woohoo:. I've lost what i gained plus 1.5 extra!
I'm so pleased.
Now i'm only 1/2lb away from my 2 stone award, which hopefully will be mine next week :cross:.

Good luck to all who still need to weigh in! :)

Well done to everyone on your losses! I managed 1lb off this week so 0.5lbs off my stone award. Slightly disappointed as I had targeted for 2 lbs off however I did have 4 beers on Wed and 3 on Sun (and a BBQ on Sat!!)

Here's to 3lbs this week!!

Wow well done Helen...stone award in 4 weeks. There is my inspiration right there! Congrats

Back