Tuesday Weighers

half on for me :(

2 and a half off for me this week and got my silver body magic award. 3 and a half to go to my 2 stone award. On holiday next week but really want to stick to plan and get my 2 stones award when I get back.

Evening all, some wonderful losses. Well done everyone!

I got my 5 stone sticker tonight.:D 6.5lbs off for me.

Hey ive moved from a Thursday to a Tuesday... I put 1lb on this week, not suprised at all as ive binged all weekend, thought I might have put more on tbh.. back on track this week.. Well done for you losses everyone x

Bloody hell Laura, well done. How did you manage that?

Thank you.:) I ate lots and lots of strawberries and chicken this week. Drank a fair bit of water which has helped with the heat and I've been quite excited because it's the first week that it's felt normal. I've not had to give it too much thought so I hope it continues as just a way of life rather than something always on my mind. If that makes sense. :)

well after being 100% this week and going to the gym 3 times, i only lost 1/2lb, not happy really i expected more for the effort, wasnt helped by the class scales showing 1lb loss and the pda it was linked to only showing 1/2 off, so scales and recorder showing different readings, if id have lost 1lb id have got my 1 1/2st shiny !.

not such a prob for me but what if that 1/2 had put someone out of target and meant they had to pay?

Very unfortunately 3.5 on, however bearing in mind I am just back from a 10 day holiday in sunny Cyprus which included my birthday and my best friend's wedding and about a gazillion cocktails and too much halloumi I am not too disappointed back on it today, been busy making s/w quiche and lasagne....yum, here's to next week ;-)

One pound off this week for me :)

Really pleased as I had a dodgy week - lots of picking at naughty things!
:D

2.5 off for me and SOW

Q

was my first weigh in on tuesday and lost 5lbs! Hoping to get my 2lbs next week and that will be half a stone! x

Well done and welcome to the forum! :D

well really bad week!!
had a festival on and had a friend stay so went out a few times!
gutted put on 2.2lbs i think

I lost 1lb this week!

Which is pretty good considering after WI last tuesday I had pavlova, not a whole one may I add! The rest of the week was so so I think until the weekend! Saterday I had a chicken legend! and went out drinking, Sunday my hubby made me a gorgeous steak dinner with peppercorn sauce, potato wedges, peas on onion rings mmmmm delicious! Plus I havent been to the gym for over aa week due to pulling my achillies tendon.

So am very proud I acheived a loss, but do keep giving my self little kicks, thinking of what I could have lost!!

anyway heres to a more 99% week lol! ahem mean 100%!

Hey all, well i lost 3lbs this week (yay yay yay) im in shock, expected a 1lb loss but thats it, so am shocked! :) thats half a stone in 2 weeks now, so ive lost my holiday weight and a bit more, im the lightest ive been in years now woo hoo! :)xxx

Lost 2lb this week.

Back