Tuesday Weighers

i didn't lose anything :-( pretty gutted as i have been following the plan.

I lost 5lbs in my first week last week so i guess that was a good weight loss, was just really hoping to get the 2lbs of this week to get my half a stone, oh well always next week i guess!

well done to all of you :) i got 0.5 to go to get to club 10 fingers crossed for next week :)

6.5lbs off this week, making 4 stone award, was over 2 weeks though

Lost 5lb tonight, very happy! Got Slimmer of week and slimmer of month for june with a lovely fridge magnet :D

Wow qbeewar you are doing amazingly well!! Congratulations on everything you have achieved so far!!

Thankyou GeordieChris :) x

Just wondering if theres anything you are doing different Laura to get these cracking weight losses? Am I right in thinking you had a good one last week as well? x

Hi Emsie, I'm not doing anything special I'm afraid, I think my body is just happy to get rid of it to be honest! I'm eating a lot of fruit and salad. I don't much like salad but make myself eat it anyway. I put things like bacon with it and alot of french dressing which is free to mask the taste of it. :giggle: I'm sure the exercise helps, I don't do loads but I do a small amount regularly. It's got to be helping. I'd happily share the secret if I knew what it was. :)

Karen, try drinking LOADS of water! pints of it, consistently through the day, it really gives me a big loss! apparently it boots your metabolism by a third!
I put a drop of no add sugar squash in mine to make it palatable!! x

I lost 2lbs this week
(feel a bit disappointed if I am honest as hubby lost 6lbs and has cheated all week!)

Congrats :D It can be hard slimming with men, they always loose faster!! My dad eats worse than I do and used to loose much more. Go you thou!

Karen, try drinking LOADS of water! pints of it, consistently through the day, it really gives me a big loss! apparently it boots your metabolism by a third!
I put a drop of no add sugar squash in mine to make it palatable!! x

Definately! Im a big water/no added sugar squash lover and drink it all day and it really helps.

WI a day early (or 6 days late as I couldn't WI last week)

lost half a pound in 2 weeks- grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have been working away from home and incredibly proud of my choices despite eating out for 3 meals a day- have also been going to hotel gym in the evenings. Have worked pretty hard and can't pretend I am not dissapointed with my losses slowing so much lately- trainer at gym yesterday said that when you up your exercise you shouldn't pay any attention to the scales as they don't truly reflect what is actually going on with your body- and to be fair I do feel thinner/fitter. It's just I am soooooooooo close to target and I am getting impatient

Sorry- long moan

Good luck Tuesday people xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww CP chin up, you'll be there soon! I had pretty poor losses during my first month of the gym. I was told to ignore the scales, not an easy thing to do when you WI every week! After about 4-5 weeks I had a big loss and they've gone back to normal now so perhaps you'll find the same and suddenly be at target.:D

Back