Tuesday Weighers

CP you should be incredibly proud of yourself for losing all that weight so far and for making the right choices in the last couple of weeks and *still* losing weight.

Thanks for the good luck for tomorrow....day before weigh in is always weird isn't it? and I'm only on week 3. ha ha

x

I am going to my first class tomorrow, can i join in this thread please so i can share my losses? need all the help i can get

Welcome picklepud (great name btw) good luck! Good luck to all you Tuesday weighers, im dreading today! xx

Welcome picklepud (great name btw) good luck! Good luck to all you Tuesday weighers, im dreading today! xx

hi Picklepud :welcome2: and good luck

strugglingwrighty me too.... sure we'll do ok and if not its just one week :eek:

STS this week :(. xx

not to worry hun better than a gain :p

-8lbs this week :)

wow great going whats your secret? xxx :clap:

not sure how things have gone this week :sign0007:lost control of myself weekend (again i hear myself saying:( ) but hopefully done enough to regain balance xx
roll on next week (i tell myself)

1lb on for me this week, not happy :( Lost half stone in these past 2 weeks, and I did exactly the same this past week as i have done these past 2 weeks so i dont know what happened :( xx

can i join in? i started last tuesday so today is my first weigh in, doing it myself for now though but might have to get to a class as im really disappointed with my loss..... only -1LB:( I feel so disheartened after feeling really motivated at the start of last week:cry:

Running ;) Within the 2 weeks I have built up from not being able to run to the end of the road to doing 5/6k a night. I am expecting things to start slowing down this week though!

Wow awesome, well done :)

Maintained myself this week, hurt my back on the wii fit last week and have been on Codeine all week :(

Strugglingwrighty, is it your time of the month? It might be that. Keep going you might have a big loss next week.

Jane, I'd get to a class if I were you. It really helps and don't give up!

Buttr - wow running? Thats motivation for you! It just shows what exersize can do I think I will increase mine.

This week I lost 3lbs again! WOOHOO and I also won slimmer of the week!! so shocked :)

X

Hi Tuesday peeps! New to this thread but this is my 15th Tuesday on SW EE.

I lost 2lb this week. Thought I might do more as I have done two body pump classes, a fit-to-flex class and two hours of walking but still happy.

Last edited:
I'm amazed to say I lost 1lb this week! Unbelievable bearing in mind we had two meals out and a heavy drinking night in Newcastle on Saturday!!

Having set myself up for a maintain or even a small gain I am really pleased to have still lost - hopefully I can focus this week and lose 2lbs!

I'll also restart my online food diary having let it fall by the wayside over the last week and a half!

Good luck to all you other weighers!!

Chris

Had a gain of a pound this week but happy with that as I'd been on holiday. Enjoyed my treats but tried to stick to my eating plan for meals.

3.5 off for me :)

Back