Tuesday Weighers

Gained 0.5lb this week :cry:

Really upset as hubby is doing SW with me and he lost 2.5lbs, it just isn't fair :mad:

I honestly don't know where I have gone wrong this week, we eat the same meals (he has more obviously) and have between 5 & 10 syns each day, walk every day for at least 30 minutes, (more at the week-end) and go for at least 1 cycle ride each week-end.

Oh well here's to another week :)

I lost 4lb this week which has taken me to exactly 4.5 stones lost

Morning all!!!!!

Kicking off the day with a 2lb loss- chuffed to bits- only 5 to go now!

Good luck all you gorgeous Tuesday guys

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done CP you are sooo nearly there!! :D

i lost 3lbs this week, making me a quarter of my way to target! yippeee xx

well done you two what great dedication you are deffo reaping the rewards xxx

WI later on for me and feeling aprehensive had a bad week and even worse weekend so doubt the scales will be kind

oh well head up move forward onto next week see if i can turn it around

Hey lovely ladies, 4lb gain for me :( was actually expecting between 5-7lbs so 4lb was a nice surprise lol. Its * week for me, and plus birthday celebrations at the weekend havent helped. Looking forward to loosing that this week! xx

Hey guys, I have weigh in in a few hours and i'm well nervous, gained 2lbs last week and was good beginning of the week but slipped towards the end of the week.

2.5 lb off for me ; not bad but id hoped for more with the ammount of times I've been to the gym

Well done Emma Louise on your quarter way to target!!

Just got back from our WI, 4.5lbs off getting me my stone and a half award and SOTW :D

Just a 1/2 for me this week. I felt like I'd gained a stone so 1/2 off will do me for now.

Well done everyone, some fab losses.:D

Oooh got sow as well . Another shiny ! Yaaay

1lb gained for me this week i'm so cheesed off. I know what i did wrong though a curry on saturday night ooops.

Back