Tuesday Weighers

STS again, two weeks in a row now :mad:
(Delayed *week.)

Well done all who have lost.

I have maintained this week too - very depressed i cannot understand why i ma not loosing. Consultant has advised me to do a couple of things, drink more water, increase exercise, use scan bran, keep syns to 5 a day etc but i truly am already doing them! HELP......:mad::cry::confused:

3.5 of for me this week:)

I'm really upset as I gained a pound but stuck to it really well. The only thing I can think of is that I worked 50 hours of night shifts over 4 nights and finished just yesterday morning. My legs feel really puffy.

Phew - stayed the same!
better than i thought
(i have been a lil naughty!!;))

buckling down time now :D

xxx

i STS:( so in my 2 weeks of being on SW ive only lost 1lb:(

going to stop eating bread and stop having chocolat as my syns next week to see if this is where the problem lies.

Faye im going to do the things that your C has advised you to do, hopefully next week we will both have losses ((hugs))

Wow that is a big fish! :D

Only a one pound loss for me. Hope to make up for it next tuesday.

Well done all those who had great losses.

Those who stayed same or gained, good luck for this week, try and follow advice - it must work eventually if you just stick at it. (hugs)

I lost half a pound. I did over-eat a bit at a buffet on Sunday but apart from that I stuck to it pretty well. Starting a new 100% week now.

x

I have maintained this week too - very depressed i cannot understand why i ma not loosing. Consultant has advised me to do a couple of things, drink more water, increase exercise, use scan bran, keep syns to 5 a day etc but i truly am already doing them! HELP......:mad::cry::confused:

I know it sucks when your doing everything and then still there's no loss, but atleast STS is better than a gain!
Oh well lets see what happens nextweek :rolleyes:

Good luck! :)

well i sts which is just fine with me :)
having a rough time of it ust lately and had what i thought was a major blow out so i really think i got lucky at WI
trying hard this week (as i say to myself all the time) but really i mean it xxx
well done on the losers and maintainers heres to a good week xxx

If you say 'only' 1lb ever again, I will get that big fish and hit you with it!!!!!!!

1lb is a brilliant, sustainable, realistic loss. 1lb a week losses got me to be 107lb lighter

don't diminish '1lb'- it is a HUGE amount of fat to lose

*lecture over* lol well done, matexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL That really made me laugh! :D

I'd started back at my spin classes this week so I was expecting a bit more but yes, a loss is a loss.:)

xx

Back