Tuesday Weighers

Im a Tuesday weigher too, and I'm a bit disappointed that I only had 1lb off this evening! Was SOOOOO good all week.

1 1/2 lbs off for me and a very long awaited 8 week journey to my first half stone award! i am thrilled with myself!!!!

Well done everybody else on their losses and/or their determination to carry on and loose next week!

F4ye x

:553:

yippee first wk wi and i lost 1.5lb which is amazing seeing as i didnt start till 3 days later and ate loads so really chuffed.

2lbs of for me this week and got my 6.5 sticker weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the end is in sight:)

:break_diet:Can I join in too please cos today was weigh in for me..... :cry:unfortunately no change for me today. I know why..... but why do I always sabotage myself?? :sigh:

Morning all !!!

I lost 4lbs this week!!!!

i got my 3 stone sticky
i got my club 10
i got slimmer of the week

Wow - go you! i think that's what you call a hat trick! you must be absolutely delighted with yourself - and deservedly so.

F4ye x :clap:

back last night after 2 weeks away from club and about 3 weeks away from here.. Got married and went on honeymoon.. came back and LOST 2 1/2 :) 2lbs till my 2stone sticker whoop

Some fantastic losses. Well done everyone. Tanny, your weekly losses are incredible. Still eating strawberries every day?

I lost 3.5lbs this week so 1st 12 so far.

thanx chicky and f4ye!!

yeah still eating me strawberries gettin a bit sick of them now lol

congrats everyone on their losses

1lb off this week. Wanted 1 1/2 as that would have been my 2 1/2 stone sticker, but 1lb is good enough.

Got some stickers anyway, was chatting to my consultant last week about the exercise I do, I've been doing it for ages, just could never be bothered to fill out the forms for the body magic awards.

She decided I should get something anyway, so got my bronze, silver and gold stickers all in one.

I'll get my green sticker next week

Total loss for Tuesday peeps this week was..................................

61.5lbs

That is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to all of us- losses are truly amazing but even if you were dissapointed the important thing is you still posted and are still here trying. This is a brand new week and success is within all of our grasp

Have a great week all

Back