Tuesday Weighers

Belated entry - I lost 1lb last week & I have to admit to being a little bit disappointed as the lowest I have previously lost in a week is 2lb. That is probably why I have not been on before today, I am however now feeling more positive again & I am sure that this week will be back to something like before!

BigT that is a wonderful weight loss! Well done.

I'm worried about tomorrows weigh in, because I ate an entire dominos pizza to myself on Saturday night. :O

I have stuck to the diet apart from that, but I have also introduced alpen light bars and how more-ish are they???

Anyway, lets see....
x

Good morning Tuesday weighers!

Well sadly for me, I am expecting quite a gain tonight after a hen weekend in which many many cocktails were downed.:p

A check on my own scales had me weighing 7lb more when I got back on Sunday evening than when I checked Friday morning :eek: but I am sure that will have righted itself a bit after a day on plan yesterday and 2 hours in the gym!

I suspect I will technically have lost my 3 stone award but it aint going back! :D

Good luck everyone, I hope you all had a far more sucessful week than I.:)

I lost 3.5lbs!! And got SOW and the fruit basket!! :):happy036:
Only my second week on plan and I'm 6.5 lbs lighter! So pleased with myself:character00100::character00100::worthy::character00100:

Good luck everyone weighing in today!!

2lb off for me this week:D i would have loved 3lb to get to my first half stone but hopefully ill get that soon, im going to disneyland paris tomorrow so will need to try and be as good as possible so i dont put it back on:eek:

goodluck and well done to everyone else.

I have lost 3lbs this week and am really chuffed! Also a big achievement is that I have moved down a class of obesity according to my bmi - now class 2 not 3! Woohoo!!

FeatherWeight

7.5lb gain for me WTF! but I have been off the plan since last Thursday because of my birthday, so Im not too shocked, i dont just gain 1 or 2lbs me, I gain a whole half stone! Well back on the plan now and looking forward to getting this off next week! xx

Well done Moo n Boo, Jane and Featherweight!

Strugglingwrighty - :( it is possible to lose a lot in a week so just keep going and hopefully it will drop off quickly!

I lost 2lbs this week - I did stick to the plan 100% except for the pizza. :)

WI @ 7pm back after meeting so update later
well done all and those not getting any losses may you soon see numbers you want. :)

Having missed WI last week due to the school hols and being out and about on days out, I was stunned this week to go in to a 0.5lbs loss. I was fully expecting a hefty gain after two bad weeks of eating out, drinking to excess (and beyond!!) and other stuff, but 4 hours of exercise last week and 6.5 hours in the last seven days including walking the 4 and a bit miles round trip to/from work one day seems to have paid off.

Good luck to all you other losers!!

A half off this week, I've been far from perfect so was lucky with that I think. I've given myself a good talking too so a 100% week coming up.

Well done everyone else.

I'm afraid to say i chickened out of weigh in this week after a really bad weekend at the seaside :( i'm back on track though so hoping for a loss next week ;)

Well done all of those who have checked in so far.

As for me, I put on 3 so not as bad as it looked on Sunday when I got back. Cocktails sure are heavy!:D

Back