Tuesday Weighers

Another 2lb off for me this week - delighted with myself!!

Well done to everyone else who has lost, has had a good talking too or is back on track!

F4ye :)

gained half a lb but guess after falling and bruising my cockyx not being able to exercise i call it even here's to a good week coming up (despite still hurting) but i can still be walking heres to 100%

1.5lb this week, bit disappointed as thats two weeks worth but its a loss!

Well done everyone, I lost 3lb this week. I know I should be pleased but having been really good I was hoping for 4lb but still..... its going down and I'm not deprived or hungry!!

STS this week,but pleased enough as it was a very heavy weekend at sonisphere, luckily the 2 mile walk from thecar to the campsite with all the camping gear must have counteracted on the rubbish food and drink

i lost 2lb this week and... DRUM ROLL PLEASE

After 4 months of faffing.. I GOT MY TWO STONE AWARDDDDDD omg i am sooooooooooooo happy :)

Pound and a half off for me, which has finally after weeks of hovering around it given me my 2 1/2 stone sticker!

I'm getting close to target now, so its getting slower I think, but would be happy for a pound a week average from now to get me there within a couple of months (have hen nights, wedding and honeymoon in amongst all that so there's likely to be a few weeks of gains in amongst that lot)

Only a pound off for me though but that means that I have now lost the 4lbs (in two weeks) that I put on after coming back from a completely drink/food fuelled fornight in Greece! 6 lbs to go until the 2.5stone mark - body magic this week I think! x

I joined officially this week to a Tuesday class so am now a Tuesday weigher!

hi sparkledpixie welcome to tuesday weighers..........
i've lost a pound this week.

Thanks Chocaslim and well done on your weight loss. Hope i'm as successful next week!

Back