Tuesday Weighers

OMG!! I lost another 3lbs!! Can't believe it, that's 9.5lbs in three weeks!!!!! I LOVE SW!

Good luck to all the other Tuesday weighers xxx

That is a fabulous start - well done you!

Weighed in this morning and another 2lb gone, now down to 18st5

I lost 4.5 on my first week, very pleased :)

2lb down this week, very happy! :)

congrats ladies thats great!
first week this week, lost 4lbs!! so I'm really chuffed, but sort of feel like I'm cheating as I'm breastfeeding which burns loads of calories, plus I get more healthy extras..haha
xx

1lb on for me booo :( I am missing the next 3 sessions too because of holidays (off to Mexico on Monday). I did kind of guess it would be a maintain, I even carried a little hope of a small loss but honestly thought I'd done enough to prevent a gain. Oh well, will have to be extra good in the next 6 days!!

sts for me this week which im really happy about as it was my post holiday weigh in.

2lbs off for me. Yay! Very pleased indeed.

Evening, Reporting a 5.5lb loss this week which I'm over the moon about because I've been in a tent all week and being on plan has been tricky! Proves it can be done just living off tins and packets of cheap warm up food. :giggle:

STS this week, not too bad I guess (had a really nice meal out Saturday, including 1/2 bottle of wine and the most chocolately chocolate pudding!)
Going camping this weekend with my fiance which will mean drinking and eating out - but we are planning on hiring bikes for a day, so maybe a bit of body magic will keep things under control.

Evening, Reporting a 5.5lb loss this week which I'm over the moon about because I've been in a tent all week and being on plan has been tricky! Proves it can be done just living off tins and packets of cheap warm up food. :giggle:

Simply brilliant!:)

i gained 3.5 this week.. but had 4 days off plan where i could not control food.. chineese, choc cake.. chips.. so was at least expected... and tbh after the week i have had i not care :p back on track apart from a weekend in a hotel for a m8s wedding.. so shall see :)
Well done everyone on some great losses :)

lost a pound this week .. still not too happy with myself, but its in the right direction! well done everyone this weekx

Lost another 2 lb this week - delighted as I had a run in with a lot of drinks at a wedding on Saturday and have another one this weekend too - so won't be so happy next WI!!

Well done everyone on your achievements so far - especially 5 1/2 lb camping lady - very impressive indeed!

F4ye x :gen126:

Back