Tuesday Weighers

+1.5

I had to WI one day early this week and am overjoyed at another 1lb loss.

I am today driving to Sunderland and will be working away from home until late next week so will not be able to WI next week- my next WI will be 31st August

..........so here is the challenge! I have only 1.5lb to go to target and have 15 days to lose it in- sounds easy, right? In that 15 days I shall be working away from home and almost every single meal I eat will be in a hotel/restaurant.

Wish me luck!

And good luck all you Tuesday guys and gals for WI tomorrow

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow best of luck CP! You're so so close and I'm sure you can do it by the time you get back, if not then don't worry. It really won't be long!:D

Good luck everyone for today.

I am hoping for a good loss as I have effectively not lost for two weeks (3on/3off). Star week bloating went from thurs - sun and has now gone, so fingers crossed for me.

good luck everyone.
had crappy week, in all ways, bereavement.
not been in the house much, but whenever i have ive been on plan.
hopefully havent gained too much, i wont let it get me down!
xx

STS for me, not to unhappy with that as I had a heavy weekend and its * week! need to loose 8lbs in the next 2 weeks before my hols! :) xxx

Yeh 3 pound off for me and SOTW.

Very happy.:D

Congratulations Emsie. I'm sure you aren't alone in getting emotional! It must be wonderful to get the recognition you deserve.:D

Lost 2lb this week and got woman of the year in group so very chuffed! :D Felt a prat as got all emotional but oh well done now!

Well done on Woman of the Year. No wonder you got emotional.

That has not been mentioned at all in our group so I guess not every group does it. :confused:

Back