Tuesday Weighers

½ lb off for me :)

sts :D .. which is great after the week ive had.
well done everyone. xx

have been away for a while but 4lbs off over last few weeks

Well done on Woman of the Year. No wonder you got emotional.

That has not been mentioned at all in our group so I guess not every group does it. :confused:

Thats a shame...I thought every group would do it! There is a thread on here about it don't know if that would shed any light for you? Although its just in group it is a nice thing to do! Don't know what your c's reasons would be for not doing it!

We voted for for our woman of the year.. but as out C is off for two weeks we have to wait.. oh well

On a "lighter" note.. i lost 1lb this week :party0011: so i am inching back to my 2stone award :)

half lb on for me not too bothered i know its due to celebrations and i dont usually drink at all so my liver didnt have a clue but back on track and planning ahead hoping for a great week this week despite being kids still at home ive gotta try harder

i lost 1lb this week which takes me to my first half stone off :) but i really would have liked to see a bigger loss because i took up walking/running recently and was out 3 times last week for 30 mins each time so had set myself up for at least double that but hey ho its 1lb in the right direction lol

i lost 1lb this week which takes me to my first half stone off :) but i really would have liked to see a bigger loss because i took up walking/running recently and was out 3 times last week for 30 mins each time so had set myself up for at least double that but hey ho its 1lb in the right direction lol

Keep going Jane! The weight will come off, maybe next week will show a bigger loss. Also do you have your food diary from the weeks when you lost a lot? Make sure you are eating the same and little things haven't crept in.

I've definitely found that when I got used to the diet I would sometimes just have little extras cos its so tempting! But if you know you stuck to it, then just have faith that it will work.

:)

I've posted some pictures to my food diary (before and during pics) just wondered if anyone wanted to comment? (link below in my sig) :)

They are great. I love before and after photos.

Its amazing what a difference 1 and a half stone can make.

Thanks for sharing!
xx

Good luck today everyone! I lost 2lbs, happy with that! :) xx

Back