Tuesday Weighers

hi all, hope you all had a good weekend. well I was looking forward to weigh in today as i worked my butt off for the last 7 days to achieve a 2/3lbs loss, but I stayed the same, was extremley upset as this is last weigh in before my hols, and ok im not far off target 6lbs, and yes ive lost 4.5 stone in total BUT i just worked so hard, stuck to the plan and stayed the same. I know its good because I did sts and not put on but you know when you have high hopes! oh well. Off on hols on friday so wont be seeing you for a couple of weeks. See you all when im back xxx

That's annoying when you are so near a target that you have set for yourself. Never mind, it wasn't to be but your loss so far is amazing so go off and enjoy your holiday!

I lost 2.5lb and GOT TO TARGET!!!!!!!! (actually 1lb below)

Am utterly, utterly shell-shocked and over the moon

Good luck everyone else today

xxxx

WOW!!! Congratulations! x

I lost 1lb, which is great.

I also got voted my groups "Woman of the Year" !!! (shocked!)

:)

Brilliant! Our group didn't even do a WOTY, not sure why.

Well done!

Well done on the losses so far today ladies.

WI for me later today and my scales aren't being friendly, mean things! We'll see what the real ones say.

Well done on WOTY Hathor.:D I assumed we weren't having it because nothing was mentioned but it turns out we're doing it tonight. Downsizing....Maybe it's one of those things some C's ignore.:confused:

Well done on the losses so far today ladies.

WI for me later today and my scales aren't being friendly, mean things! We'll see what the real ones say.

Well done on WOTY Hathor.:D I assumed we weren't having it because nothing was mentioned but it turns out we're doing it tonight. Downsizing....Maybe it's one of those things some C's ignore.:confused:

I dont know. She may have just left it as the lady who has lost the most this year has been away these last few weeks and so maybe the C is waiting for her to come back. :confused:

It would be unlike you to not have a great loss Laura so I'm sure all will be well. And if not, its just a tiny blip.

Apparently our Woman of the Year was done by people voting for the person they thought had contributed most in meetings, not the person who lost most weight.

:)

Just weighed in, and lost another 3 pounds, I am over the moon as thats 9 pounds in 3 weeks and my first half stne award, yippee!

was worried this morning as today was my 1st wi and turned out to be a * week, but 6.5lb off :D realy pleased......thanks to all for support xx

hiya everyone, after a couple of blipps i m back on track i lost 3 n half lbs this week and i must stick to it, cos i am going on holiday with my sister in 4 weeks to egypt and i hope i can shift another half a stone.

2.5 off this week, my next sticker and WOTY!! My class are so lovely voting for me, I felt so special and cried.:eek:

Well done again! A new sticker and WOTY! You must be such an inspiration to your group.:)

As for me, I lost 2 pounds so got a new sticker too!

was worried this morning as today was my 1st wi and turned out to be a * week, but 6.5lb off :D realy pleased......thanks to all for support xx

That's a brilliant first week loss - well done.

Hi everyone. A newbie here. I'm enjoying reading about everyone else's journeys. Very inspiring. Re-joined SW at the end of June & messed around for the first 2 months really. Just been for WI & lost 6.5lbs & got my half stone sticker!!! I'm really pleased.

another tuesday another gain
another 0.5lb i know its the holidays for kids and im not walking them to school and back but this is starting to suck i gotta get my head outta the sand and kick some butt a really good week could see me pull back the 1.5lbs ive gained this month so why cant i get my head in gear xx
our C just left us after years of being our C and having a brand new just rained one so having a different stand in foe the next month isnt helping i guess when used to a certain banter and knowingness rather than explaining your situation eveytime sorry to ramble got to be a better week this week and well done to all losers and award winners maybe i could get WOTY 2011???

Back