Tuesday Weighers

2.5 off this week, my next sticker and WOTY!! My class are so lovely voting for me, I felt so special and cried.:eek:
WOWOWOWOW

Congratulations, mate- that is wonderful news and truly deserved- wish I could rep you but I have to spead the love first

I hope you have a really big treat in store as a reward for your wonderful success?

i maintained which i am soooooooooooo happy about :)
AND i got nominated for WOTY .. but someone who i felt deserved it way more than me won :)

0.5 off for me this week - after my meal out with pudding, plus lots of wine tasting I guess that's fair enough.

Still was really hoping to get into the 9 stone something category this week - just another pound till i get there, hopefully next week.

Well done to everyone else on their losses this week - especially Cocktail Princess and your target - really inspiring.

One little fun thing that happened this week - I bought in an old belt that I used to wear to show class to share a little NSV with everyone - used to be really tight and strained to reach the notches I used to use - now it hangs really loosely round my waist - I got a little round of applause for that!

Hathor - well done you, I completely understand why your group voted you as their WOTY, sure Loki would too!

Thanks! I can't rep you or cocktail princess. grrr.
x

oh my god - well done to all of you who achieved woman of the year - you must be so thrilled with all your hard work.

I maintained this week which was good as i have had an up and down past 3 weekends - but on on track again and determined to get a good loss next week.

F4ye :D

had my 1st tue weigh in and lost 7 lb i am so excited

Thats an awesome first week! You must be over the moon :D

----

Lost 5.5lb last tues very happy!

New to this had my 1st tue weigh in on 31st i know first week is always better loss, but was so excited lost 7lb, can't wait till tue for 2nd weigh in.
Lindsey

Here we are again! Had a weird week - and I'm once again stressing out about weigh in. I don't even know why exactly. :S

Good luck everyone with today's weigh!
x

Back