Tuesday Weighers

I've had a wierd week too. Expecting a gain.

Did super well Weds & Thurs and was feeling really positve and didn't even desire anything extra. Then Friday...suddenly felt bloated, hungry and lethragic, same Saturday. Then period started. No exercise (preferred the duvet) plus a meal out and then a day shopping yesterday followed by a bread filled picnic.

I am back in the zone today but I've definitely done some damage.

Did ponder not going to class but I know that's a bad move so will try and get down the gym this afternoon to sweat a bit off and then cross my fingers that its not too bad. :D

Good luck all.

I've had a wierd week too. Expecting a gain.

Did super well Weds & Thurs and was feeling really positve and didn't even desire anything extra. Then Friday...suddenly felt bloated, hungry and lethragic, same Saturday. Then period started. No exercise (preferred the duvet) plus a meal out and then a day shopping yesterday followed by a bread filled picnic.

I am back in the zone today but I've definitely done some damage.

Did ponder not going to class but I know that's a bad move so will try and get down the gym this afternoon to sweat a bit off and then cross my fingers that its not too bad. :D

Good luck all.

hugs and good luck! I get like that before my period, I just get the munchies!

I think its possible to know whether you've lost just by how your body feels which is really strange because its only 1 or 2 pounds. I hope I am proved wrong later and I've at least lost something!

I'm away next week too.

hugs and good luck! I get like that before my period, I just get the munchies!

I think its possible to know whether you've lost just by how your body feels which is really strange because its only 1 or 2 pounds. I hope I am proved wrong later and I've at least lost something!

I'm away next week too.

I agree. I can tell by how my body feels.

I'll look out for your result later.xx

After coming back from holiday two weeks ago (having put on half a stone while away & off-plan) I lost 4lb last week & have just weighed in and could not believe that I have lost another 6lb! Now down to 17st 12lb (under 18st for the first time in over 10 years). I now feel re-inspired.

After coming back from holiday two weeks ago (having put on half a stone while away & off-plan) I lost 4lb last week & have just weighed in and could not believe that I have lost another 6lb! Now down to 17st 12lb (under 18st for the first time in over 10 years). I now feel re-inspired.

Well done!

I love going under those stones.

I hope to get into the 13s soonish. These blooming 14s certainly like me more than I like them! LOL

lost 1 lb this week would have loved more as i was doing the water challange last week but hey ho i think my body likes sticking with slow and steady lol

3.5 lbs off this week and I am over the moons, sixth week and biggest loss yet. Yeah!!!

Dreading mine tonight - a good start that went down hill from Friday onwards (Fri was proper fish and chips for the first time in months, plus a few drinks, Saturday a BBQ including non SW friendly burgers, 2 baps, and more drinks).

Then went for a carvery lunch Sunday, (only picked one roast potato but ate all of it, plus had a whole yorkshire pud + gravy + cauli cheese) - so carvery could have been better (but could have been worse)

Back on track since then, but not feeling that I've been "regular" this week (sorry if TMI) so not too hopeful.

This week is the beginning of several weeks of bad situations for SW (but great in other senses) I have a festival this w/e, my hen party next w/e, then a friends 30th, then my wedding, then 3 weeks honeymoon in the states!

So if I dont lose tonight, I dont think I'm going to be losing for a long long time!

Well done everyone on their losses :D

I've lost 1lb, so I'm quite pleased, but with two weeks of 1lb losses I need to make sure I'm still 100% and not sneaking little things into the diet.

Still 3lbs away from my 2st sticker too. :)

well done everyone i'm only on week two but lost 3.5 lb so 10.5lb in total over two weeks, so i'm going to go for 3.5 nt wk to make it to my 1st stone.
lindsey

your weight loss is great and woman of the year, certainly giving me inspiration, thank you.
Well done everyone on their losses :D

I've lost 1lb, so I'm quite pleased, but with two weeks of 1lb losses I need to make sure I'm still 100% and not sneaking little things into the diet.

Still 3lbs away from my 2st sticker too. :)

Another pound off this week, better than nothing I suppose

just a little weight loss

hiya, just got back from slimming world, i have only lost half a pound this week but i lost 3 n half last week. i got my club 10 award tonight. :D:D:D:D:D

3lb off this week and got my 5 stone award! :D

Back