Tuesday Weighers

Well done on every1s fab losses :D 2.5 off for me (* week )

Gosh, we'd slipped off the first page!

Good luck again today, Tuesday peeps.

I am heading for a biggish gain tonight. I put on 3 pound after a hen weekend a few weeks back and now I expect a similar gain having just had the wedding weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed both weekends but really want to crack on now and so am off to a spin class to get me motivated again.

1st WI this morn n i lose 3lbs ..... happy with that as i had full day of wine drinking n takeaway eating on sat ooopppsssss lol

Well done Hathor that's great after being away!

I'm rather pleased with my 5 lbs loss this week and SOTW which brings me down to 2 lbs left to clear my holiday gain!

Good luck to all you other weighers!

another 1lb off for me this week and thats after trying SE for the full week! so i dont think i was doing it right:(

Well done everyone. I lost 6.5 this week, just missed out on another sticker but at least I have it to look forward to next week!

Wow, you continue to amaze, well done!

Just the 2 on for me this week which, considering I was off plan for 4 days, is pretty good.

Next week I want a big loss.

Thank you lovely encouraging ladies.:) If I find out a secret I'll tell you promise! I think this week it was down to 2 weetabix with a drop of milk and fromage frais and a pile of strawberries for breakfast every day. It was amazing how full I was all day!

can I ask a really stupid question, i know this is not the thread sorry not really sure where to put it

but how do I thank ppl?

still trying to get used to the site lol

Back