Tuesday Weighers

it's my 3rd week this week and I'm dreading it as I had a pig out the weekend! fingers crossed X but the last to weeks I had lost 6lbs!:) back on track this week is a must!! x x

Well I lost 1/2lb so im happy as its still a loss, and ive had a fairly bad week! good luck all xxx

wow 5lb off for me this week!! so shocked especially after last wks 5.5lb!got my 1.5 stone award aswell!! also slimmer of the month last month. dead chuffed!

3.5 lb off for me, SOTW and got my 2.5 stone shiny as well as going down a stone number... Good night! :)

2 off for me which goes to show that even a couple of terrible days won't do too much damage if you stop and get back on plan. Phew!

Hi im new to this site and slimming world and had my first weeks weigh in tonight and had only lost 2lb i was gutted, i tried to hold it in but couldnt so i had a little cry and had to be picked up by my partner (i go with my mum and didnt want her to have to come away) i couldnt stay for the group session so everyone could hear how little i lost :(

thanks kate, now im home im starting to think rationally and realise that considering ive eaten loads and done no excercise i havent done to bad, If it had of been my second week i know i would of been chuffed and stayed :D

i only lost 2lb on my 1st wi too & my friend lost 7lb i was so gutted but im still losing little each week but its coming off x keep ur chin up

2 off for me this week which is okay :0) Total of 7lb in 3 weeks :p

Just finished my 3rd week and lost a pound and a half... can't help but contrast it to my sis who lost a whopping four and a half! I know I shouldn't but I stick to it rigidly but it falls off her so fast. Just wish I coulda lost another half pound to get my half stone sticker... My sis now has two shiny stickers (half stone and s.o.t.w. last week) and I have none... *cries like a brat*!!!
I am liking this diet though...

Went for weigh in and I have gained 2.5lbs (that's over 2 weeks because I didn't go last week).

I am okay with that because to be honest I haven't really been on plan properly since my birthday and holiday at the end of August. Having lost 3 stone since January I decided to give myself a bit of a break.

However, tonight is a new start and I aim to lose at least another stone by Xmas and hopefully be in a size 16 clothes comfortably !

Back