Tuesday Weighers

:( stay the same for me this week gutted

I joined SW tonight so had my 1st weigh in. Looking forward to starting the plan and hopefully reporting on a loss next week!

C x

My other half and I joined SW last week so last night was our first weigh-in. He lost 7lbs and I lost 5lbs. Feels good to be underway, but we've got a ruddy long road ahead of us!

Hi I'm new here I've been going to group for about 3 months now, not doing as well as I' hoped but its going down thats the main thing I guess. Last night I gained 0.5 lbs but i was on holiday last week so expected worse if I'm honest. Onwards and upwards, next week WILL be a good loss.

5lb off for me last night, new shiney and in a new number :wee:

Good stuff, well done!

This is the 3rd time I've been at SW now and I've never got a shiney (due to not sticking to it and leaving group) so I'm really pushing to get my 1st!

C x

Hi Everyone, I'm Louise :)
I have just joined SW and found this forum whilst trawling the net for recipies.....I had my first weigh in on Tues and was soooooooo disappointed with my 2lb loss so i need some more motivation.

I know 2lb off is better than none but I was hoping for 4-6. Mother nature hasn't helped this week though and a chest infection prevented much exercise but I managed 10km on my bike last night and am hoping to do the same toniught after vacuuming the stairs lol :)

I hope I have a better report next week!

My other half and I joined SW last week so last night was our first weigh-in. He lost 7lbs and I lost 5lbs. Feels good to be underway, but we've got a ruddy long road ahead of us!

That is brilliant for you both. Very well done and welcome to Tuesday weighers!

xx

Hi all, where is everybody today?! :) Well I lost 1/2 lb but im annoyed as been doing so well, and its just coming off slow. I know its a loss but im peed off! :) good luck to everyone today xx

Hey. 0.5lb off this week, which surprised me, as it's been one of those weeks! I certainly won't be repeating it! Ha, fat chance of that!

Hi all, where is everybody today?! :) Well I lost 1/2 lb but im annoyed as been doing so well, and its just coming off slow. I know its a loss but im peed off! :) good luck to everyone today xx

Yes a loss is a loss, especially when you are already in the healthy BMI category - it is harder to lose those last few pounds.

Well done for the half and good luck for next week.

I'll be checking in later. Hopefully with a loss that takes me into the 13s.

I lost 2 - very happy as it took me into the 13s, just 1 off my 4 stone sticky now.

Back