Tuesday Weighers

Well done Shabba, that's a fabulous loss!

Well ladies, last week's WI meant I was too ashamed and upset to come on here and share. I've got over my self pity now so I'll report my gain of 1.5lbs. This week isn't looking much better but I'll come and share even though it'll be a +. Grrr I hate my body.:cry:

Well done Shabba, that's a fabulous loss!

Well ladies, last week's WI meant I was too ashamed and upset to come on here and share. I've got over my self pity now so I'll report my gain of 1.5lbs. This week isn't looking much better but I'll come and share even though it'll be a +. Grrr I hate my body.:cry:

I did wonder where you were! I am so glad you have checked in.

I think its extra difficult reporting gains when you've been doing really well. When I went through my recent bad patch, I was reluctant to go to class as my C had made such a fuss each week about my relatively quick weekly losses. I felt a bit of a fraud when I struggled, especially when I found out I'd won Group Slimmer of the Year on a week that I'd missed due to not wantng to report in a gain.

I'm glad I went through that and I hope its taught me to not put so much pressure on myself in terms of pleasing/impressing others.

Good luck for this week and welcome back into the fold, we've missed you. :)

Thank you so much for that downsizing.... You're completely right that it does feel really hard to report a gain. I don't know if it should seem worse after big losses but it does to me! I always feel quite guilty especially at class because they are lovely and make such a fuss of how I'm doing. When we have new ladies start my C always seems to make a big deal out of my over all loss and last week she couldn't because of the gain. I know it's silly but I felt so guilty!

I'm going to ask tonight about success express or something just so it's something new to think about and will hopefully keep me on track. I've not been bad but there are always ways to improve and hope that my body's finished with whatever catching up it's doing. :eek:

Hi All, wasnt here last tuesday so I weighed in last wednesday and put it on the wednesday weigh in thread, anyway last week I put on a huge 4.5lbs and this week i lost 1lb not great but its still a loss, not really been on the plan these past couple of weeks, just finding it so hard at the moment, but back on it today and hoping for a huge loss next week :) good luck to everyone xxx

Thank you so much for that downsizing.... You're completely right that it does feel really hard to report a gain. I don't know if it should seem worse after big losses but it does to me! I always feel quite guilty especially at class because they are lovely and make such a fuss of how I'm doing. When we have new ladies start my C always seems to make a big deal out of my over all loss and last week she couldn't because of the gain. I know it's silly but I felt so guilty!

I'm going to ask tonight about success express or something just so it's something new to think about and will hopefully keep me on track. I've not been bad but there are always ways to improve and hope that my body's finished with whatever catching up it's doing. :eek:

I know exactly how you feel.

I was going to ask about Success Express but in time my mojo came back on its own - I had 2 poorish months but hopefully tonight will be the 4th week in a row that I've lost and so I feel as if I've settled back in to it. It was August when I last had 4 weeks of losses in a row.

I'm sure you will get back on track when its right for you. The main thing is to not give up and hide away.:)

sts for me this week grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:(not a clue why I've been on plan 100%!!
well done to all loosers
gainers- next week will be better ;-)
roll on next week!!!
good luck everyone

Yay hit my stone in 4 weeks tonight, I am well chuffed! This is despite a birthday weekend of partying and a sneaky kebab (oh the shame!).....

Must be 100% good this week to not have a bad WI next week!!

I lost 3 too but it was mainly down to me being ill.

Well done on the losses everyone. Is there room in the gain corner to squeeze me in? I put on 2.5 this week. I'm at a loss to know why, can only keep trying.:(

Well done on the losses everyone. Is there room in the gain corner to squeeze me in? I put on 2.5 this week. I'm at a loss to know why, can only keep trying.:(

Not as bad as you thought then. Did you pick up a food diary or ask about Fast Forward or whatever its called?

Back