Tuesday Weighers

Not as bad as you thought then. Did you pick up a food diary or ask about Fast Forward or whatever its called?

Yes I'm armed with a food diary and asked the C about success express which she was very vague about but I think I have the basics from another poster on here. It's mainly just eating 2/3 superfree so if I start sprouting leaves you'll know why. :giggle:

Ah well, I'm sad to report in my first week at Minimins that I have just had my first ever gain on SW.

I put on 1lb.

If I'm honest it was a relief it was only 1!!!

xx

Yes I'm armed with a food diary and asked the C about success express which she was very vague about but I think I have the basics from another poster on here. It's mainly just eating 2/3 superfree so if I start sprouting leaves you'll know why. :giggle:

:D

Brilliant. Even if it takes a couple of weeks to get fully back on track, you are on the way to more great losses. Well done.

See you here next week! ;)

I lost 5lb this week and made my first award- half a stone :D

I made up because I put 2lb ON last week!

Well I lost 3lbs! Very surprised, as I had a rubbish weekend. Little bit worried that it will catch up with me this week so plenty of S and SS foods for me...and back on the Wii Fit!

Plus, I've only got 0.5lbs to go to reach my mini goal of 1/2 stone (my 1st ever shiney!)

C x

I've lost 3.5 this week. So pleased :D

yeah go me i lost 1.5lbs tonight thats 2 weeks on the trot i dare to say i think im on a downward spiral woop

well done all on your losses and maintains and those little gains are soon a memory come next week gone xxx

heres to a great week y'all

Half a pound off for me this week.

Well done for last week people!!! :D

This week i've managed to shift 2lb which im over the moon with! :D So 8.5lb in 2 weeks! Cant be happier!

Back