Tuesday Weighers

WOO HOOO im sooooo happy I lost 3.5lbs! back on track people and im feeling gooooood :) :) :) good luck all xxxx

Well done!!!! :D

Lost 1.5lbs so have smashed my mini goal of losing 1/2 stone by tonight. I've lost 8lbs in total and got my 1st ever shiney! (I have never lost this much or stuck to SW before to be close to getting a shiney!)

Really pleased. Next small goal is a further 1/2 stone by 14th Dec.

C x

I lost 5.5 this week which means I've got off my gain plus extra. November's total is going to be very low for me but nevermind!

Hi, I'm jumping ship from weds WI to Tues, started new job so had to change days. Wasn't expecting much this week as I went to a wedding on saturday and ate far too much, and weighing in a day early, but got a nice surprise.. -1.5lb :D

Hi, I'm jumping ship from weds WI to Tues, started new job so had to change days. Wasn't expecting much this week as I went to a wedding on saturday and ate far too much, and weighing in a day early, but got a nice surprise.. -1.5lb :D

Welcome to Tuesday's, we're the best of course but don't tell anyone. :giggle:

1lb off for me, was hoping for 2 but at least its a loss!!

Well done on your losses everyone

I lost 5.5 this week which means I've got off my gain plus extra. November's total is going to be very low for me but nevermind!

Its really good to hear a good loss from you this week. Well done. :)

I didn't go as I was too tired after a day at work. After 2 weeks of erm, gastric problems, my bod is still recovering. Unfortunately for the scales, that means me eating whatever I like in an effort to try and get all my energy back. SW and my normal exercise routine will have to wait another few days and then I can get back to it properly.

Back