Tuesday Weighers

Just the half off for me this week. The 3 stone sticker on the front of my book is still a lie - (got 3 stone shiny ages ago, then had a few unhealthy weeks inc honeymoon and put 5.5lbs on - very slowly chipping away to get back to where I was 6 weeks ago!)

I didn't go as I was too tired after a day at work. After 2 weeks of erm, gastric problems, my bod is still recovering. Unfortunately for the scales, that means me eating whatever I like in an effort to try and get all my energy back. SW and my normal exercise routine will have to wait another few days and then I can get back to it properly.

I hope that you're all better soon. The scales can wait, get healthy again and then back to plan. I'm sending healthy vibes to you.:D

4lbs in today's weigh in! 13.5lbs in total in my first 4 weeks :D

Congrats/good luck to everyone
Dreading tonights weigh in so bad!! argh why can't I be good and stick to it even just for a whole week!!?!?!
Will check in later with the results :(

STS this week guys, not unhappy with that though :) good luck one and all xx

Yay, lost 1.5lbs :) Very happy with that as was a bit naughty on saturday. Planned to go to Nandos but couldn't get a table and ended up in a chinese buffet :eek:

lost 1/2lb today! bit disappointed.. but a loss is a loss eh?xx

Brilliant - back in the right direction for you.

I put on 8 in 2 short weeks! :eek:

Oops! Have you been on holiday?

If it's random then I apologise, I think you caught my random gain bug from a few weeks ago.:(

Don't let it get you down, it'll be off before Christmas I'm sure. Keep going, you're doing a fab job.:D

Back