Tuesday Weighers

Oops! Have you been on holiday?

If it's random then I apologise, I think you caught my random gain bug from a few weeks ago.:(

Don't let it get you down, it'll be off before Christmas I'm sure. Keep going, you're doing a fab job.:D

No I was ill with a nasty bacterial stomach bug for 2 weeks and so spent the last week eating anything I fancied to get my strength back as I was completely zonked out. I put on the 5b lost during the bug plus more. I think it pre-star week too so mayby a pound or two of that is water retention - we'll see next week.

Oh sounds nasty, you poor thing. :( Hope you're all better now, there's nothing you could have done about the illness so I hope you aren't feeling bad about it!

Oh sounds nasty, you poor thing. :( Hope you're all better now, there's nothing you could have done about the illness so I hope you aren't feeling bad about it!

Nowt I could have done really, I just had to let it run it course and submit. Its ruined my Christmas target but all being well, I will still be 4 stone lighter than I was last Christmas so I cant complain. :)

Hi All! Good luck this week! I STS, not unhappy with that as not a 100% week, hopefully a good one next week! Good luck xxx

put on 3lb :sigh:

Not really shocked as I have been away for my grandma's funeral:cry: so did not think about diet at all, but now I am back on track!

Just lost 1lb this week.

I've been ill so have been craving (and giving in to) cakes and stodge.

Got my 1 stone sticker though so that cheered me up! Back on track next week :)

wooohoooo I lost 2.5lb, so that me now 2 stone 8.5lb off finally got my two and half stone award

feel so proud of myself right now lol

Hi folks. I keep forgetting to post on here, but...

... I've just lost 4lb. It's in a fortnight, not a week, as I was on holiday last week, but I'm very happy with that. So close to my next shiny now!

My first week but I have lost 6 1/5lb. I want to jump up and down but it feels like a fluke some how and i'm frightened it will all go back on next week...I know no pleasing some people...just seems a bit too good to be true, I NEVER lose weight like that. :)

i lost 2 lbs and got slimmer of the week and month!! :)xx

I've just lost 2lb, making a total of 8lb so far. and I got my half stone certificate too..... Woo hoo x

Hey guys well done on all your losses!
I lost 2.5lbs this week, delighted. Just 3lb to go to my 3 stone award now... :D
xx

Lost half this week xxx so so thought I had a good week obviously not as good as thought or would have been more xxx stroll on next week xx
Well done everyone keep pushing x

Lost 1lb this week, pleased with that after getting off to a bad start, got my 1.5 stone award finally!! Well done all for your losses. xx

Hi guyz,
I'd been away abroad for just over a month & just got back last week.
Went to weigh in this morning and i've had the best weightloss ever. I lost 13.5lbs. Just half a lb away from a whole stone loss.Hopefully i'll get that next week.
I got my 2 and half stone sticker today too, i'm just 3.5lb away from my 3 stone sticker now! :D

Good luck all that still need weighing!

Back