Tuesday Weighers

Hey guys. Been absent for a little while.

2 weeks ago I put on 3lbs :( couldn't get to group last week but tonight have lost 3.5lbs so happy with that!! Feel like I'm back on track again rather than catching back up.

half a pound on for me today. not too unhappy with that really after my yummy xmas meal last week. Got my cousins wedding to go to this week I'll try and stick in my syns, hopefully I'll sts before xmas. xx

well a stay the same again for me for the second week. not too bad considering two meals out and a few alcoholic drinks at weekend. knucle down time for now till xmas me thinks!

4.5 lb off for me.. SOTW ANNNNND.... only 1.5 lb to target!!!

Hoping for an early christmas present next tuesday! :D:D:D

Well done you! I lost 2 as well, and I was expecting a STS, so I'm very happy. Into the 11s at last!!!

Hey guys im new to the site. Ive been doing slimming world for a while now but its been a yoyo until three weeks ago. This week i managed to lose 6 and half pounds. Im so hoping i can keep the the good weight loses going.
So every tuesday ill be here.

Welcome, Dead Vamp. That's a good loss this week.

Look forward to seeing you on Tuesdays in the future, then!

hi all. wondered if i can join you on tuesday weigh in's?

I know its probably the wrong time to join you - but wanted some focus as I was focusing on losing for Christmas and now that has happened................

I have probably gained this week - hoping it's only a pound or so though !

it's my birthday in january and I really wanted to be at my personal target of 10.10 for then so I have two weeks to lose about 5lb's? maybe a bit more after tomorrows weigh in.

Anyway,. sorry to ramble on - will post after weigh in tomorrow if you'll have me.

Gilly x

Back