Tuesday Weighers

me again, weigh in tonight - have had a sneaky weigh on my scales (which are within half a pound of class scales) and it looks like a massive 3lb's gain in just a week - and I was relatively good between Tuesday and Friday and yesterday - I am so disappointed and not looking forward to class tonight afterall.

Wish you Tuesday'ers loads of luck for todays weigh in's.

Gilly x

wi tonight
said last week as long as i dont gain more than 5 lbs im gonna be ok
so look out later fo rthe result ans stroll on next week to see NY damage then good then until easter!!! :)

Yay - I've lost 2 1/2lb this week!

Ok, admittedly it's cos I've felt too grotty to eat ever since Christmas Day, but still, it's a result!

I gained 2.5lb's so you gave your loss to me !

I need to lose 3.5lb's this week to be UNDER 11 stones next week - I am determined to do it.

:woohoo:Helen!!!!!

Brilliant! Well done you!

Now you have to go out and :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:.

I can't imagine what that would feel like - but I'm hoping to find out soon!

Welldone on target thats amazing and a fab Christmas present to yourself!
Well iv ate what i want and gorged lots and lots of alcohol but i have a 1lb loss :) Mega happy!! I ate all i wanted but stopped when full instead of before when i would continue to eat! Still off plan for another week so continue doing the same and if i gain next week then ill lose it :)

Hey all, not weighed in this week as its closed, but last week lost 1.5lbs! was very happy with that and shocked! dreading weigh in next week! xx

congrats to helen to achieve target over christmas - whoo hoo

Hi I'm new on this board but have been doing sw since amy and have lost 3st 5 however have had a mare of a trime SW wise over Christmas and am expecting bad things tomorrow. heh ho! been 100% today though including some body magic.

Hi, I'm new, I'm starting tomorrow got my first group. Am very nervous about going too! I'm about 10st 10lb and want to get down to 9 stone. Iv had a tough year, my fiance with whom I have 2 children with left me for another man..yes a man. So iv been comfort eating a lot and not leaving the house except to do The school run. I want to lose weight to feel better about myself and to feel more confident. Wish me luck for tomorrow. X

Hi all, Happy New Year to you all. Lets hope its a huge success for us all. Well I weighed in today, first time in 2 weeks, was expecting a huge gain, and I got it :) I put on 5.5lbs this week, not shocked by it, but now back on the plan and looking forward to weigh in next week! Good luck all xxx

Hi everyone. I'm new to this thread but not as new to SW or this forum!
I gained 3lbs this week... scary but not as scary as I thought it was going to be!
I started properly again today and I'm feeling positive about it :) I hope everyone elses weigh ins today are good ones.

Lost 3lbs - thank you Novo virus! Seriously wouldn't recommend it as a weight loss regime.

Q

Back