Tuesday Weighers

Woop lost 4lbs!! xxx

lost 3.5lbs.

Totally new to SW and the forum, joined a class today and didn't weigh as much as I thought but still far too much.
Hoping to join in this thread and be posting a loss next week. Well done to all of you who have lost of the holiday period.

well I lost a pound tonight - it was a toughie with New Year etc - and still some naughties in the house too - but I really want to be under 11 stones next week on my birthday - I haven't been under 11 stones in about 10 years so that would be a wonderful birthday pressie.

Wish me luck.

Wish you all loadsaluck for weigh in too.

Gilly x

Hey all, I have re-joined SW and my weigh in days are Tuesdays now.

I shall update with my weeks progress next Tuesday :)

Hope everyone is happy with their progress so far.

xx

Well Done you - good luck for the birthday target Gilly. I went back after a disasterous chrimbo slimming world wise and gained 4.5lbs! anyway still maintaines 3st so onwards and downwards,

Well, I gained 3lb tonight. Not good.
But I'm not downcast either.

I wasn't expecting a loss last week, and lost 2.5lb. I knew this week would be worse, and a lot of it was just bad timing. So I'll lose it again next week.

And it's a net gain of only 0.5lb over Christmas and New Year, which is pretty good.

And if anyone had told me, 2 months ago, that I would lose a total of 8.5lb in December and New Year week, I'd have said they were stupid!

So all in all, I'm not too bothered about the gain, in the grand scheme of things!

Gained 1/2 in the weigh in between christmas and new year, which was pretty good considering. Then gained 1.5 last night, disappointing, but not too unexpected considering the chocs eaten, booze (and pints on NYE!!) drunk over the last few days. A net gain of 2lbs over christmas and new years is probably fair enough, still have a few chocs left over, but I can probably have a few each day til they are gone and still remain within syns.

What's starting to get me down though is that the last 3 lots of countdowns (so 18 weeks worth, discounting holidays has led to a net loss of -5.5lbs. Compared to the previous 25 weeks (free as a result of Slimming World on referral vouchers and my club 10 free week) - where I lost 36lbs, its frustrating I've spent all that money and lost very little, yet did really well when it was free!

And my 3 stone sticky is a lie - yet again! Cant be faffed changing back to 2 1/2 on here though, hopefully it will be true again next week!

We have to remember that it has been christmas & New Year - and all in all I don't think we did too badly !

Past years because I wasn't on a 'diet' - I would have easily gained a good half a stone and just gone on eating and eating into the new year.

So here's to us - the Tuesday weighers - onwards and downwards - do you fancy running a challenge just for us on here up to Easter?

Just been and added up the weeks to Easter and it's 14 - at a half a pound a week that's 7lb's - at a pound a week thats 14 (a stone) at 1.5lb's a week that's 1.5 stones and at 2lb's a week it's 2 stones. How exciting is that !

I'm personally aiming for 10 stone - so I need to lose about a stone more by Easter. Anyone want to join me?

Hi all, I would love to join your Tuesday weight in. I started on Tuesday and weighed on at 11 stone 8 lb. I am hopeing to lose at least 3 lb this first week. Wish me luck!
Lesley x

Good luck Curly girl. Looks like you have about the same amount to lose as I did when I started. I've been doing it since October and am about halfway there. I'm sure you will love Slimming World as we all do!!!

Back