Tuesday Weighers

I have done sw on and off for about 4 years now but never seem to get to target and then give up and end up back where I started!!! Gonna really try this time though. I'm doing it at home and weighing myself at the gym every tuesday. I am gonna try and go the gym 3 times a week and stick to the diet to see how I get on!

Lesley x

Hello All,

Just been readin through all the successes on this thread, well done it is fantastic!!!

I am new to slimming world, I have never tried it before and am really enjoying it so far!!

My first weigh in will be Tuesday and I have been really good this week (I think) so I am hoping for a nice loss, will keep you all updated :)

I am hoping to loose 5 stone, so here goessss!!!!

Laura xxx

Well it's my first WI tomorrow and I'm really worried.

Previous times of being a member at SW see me losing no more than 1 1/2lb - 2lb in the first week. There's absolutely no explanation to it either as I follow the plan to the book.

Shall just have to see. I look forward to seeing everyones weigh-in results tomorrow.

xx

Morning all
Weighed in this morning and after my first week doing EE (not going to a club) I have lost 5.5lb!!!
Very pleased with that :)
Good luck everyone weighing today x

Hi all congratulations on all your losses ;) I doing EE online did not stick 100 percent first 2 days and had a kebab on sat and few chips but figure but def want it to work and going to keep a diary this week ;).

So anyway I weighed only lost half pound :( but better than putting it on ;)

It was my first week back after 2 months off and...

I lost 7lbs this week!!

Yayyyy xoxo

i weigh in 2nte at 530!! eeeek im so nervous, i have no scales in my flat so cudnt even sneak a peek :( which is a gud thing i suppose! i actually feel heavier but i duno how as iv been good :(?

You probably feel heavier, because you're aware of how much you've eaten, and think you can't possibly have lost on that basis.

But I hope you've read lots of posts on here where people have been exactly the same - and lost!

Whether it's a big loss, or just a little one, it will be a start, and you will build on it in the coming weeks.

thank u :) i no u are right :) i just have it in my head that bcuz i have done sw before that i wont have a big loss 2nte but as u say anythin is a start :)

Been away from the comp for a while, got Swine Flu last week after a great Xmas :(

First WI today and I lost 5lbs!! You could have knocked me down with a feather (not literally, a few more stone to go before I'm that light!!)

Just weighed in and lost 3lb!! Quite happy with that although I got alot more to loose yet!!!

1st weigh in after basically taking December off, and I've lost 5.5 lbs! Feeling slightly stunned, I've not lost this much since my first week on the plan, which was last January! I guess having had a month off plan, it's a bit like a first week again - but still, am a bit stunned, and worried the scales are wrong. But if it's right, that's most of my December weight gain (7.5 lbs) gone already! :)

Back