Tuesday Weighers

Hey all, had my first weigh in last night and I lost 2lbs.

A little disappointed but I'm a slow starter when I lose weight, so should catch up with itself over the next few weigh ins =]

xx

Hello All!

Ive been following slimming world since September last year was doing well but had a very naughty christmas and then a dose of flu so lots of cough med and lemsips probably containing lots of syns! Anyway am back on track now 1st weigh in on Tuesday with a gain on 2.5 pounds :( although I was not happy I was expecting loads more! I am aiming to get that 2.5 off in the week, I have also started back at the gym today and felt lots better for it. I have lost 20.5 pounds now :) this is my first post on here xx

Hey Everyone!

This is my third (and hopefully final!) re-join. Had run out of Holiday so had to rejoin again over Christmas, I didnt go for 4 weeks and gained 6lb!!

Started again last Tuesday and already feel so much better! just hoping for a good loss to kick start myself this week!

Good luck everyone :) xxx

Hi I'm a new tuesday weigher! Joined sw 4/1/11 and lost 7lbs in first week! Body shocked into submission by radical change in food and drink intake! fingers crossed for tomorrow!

morning everyone, :) i weigh at home so will post on that thread too, so i've lost 2.75lb

happy with that between the 2 weeks was 3.5loss and i have to say i'm really looking at this as more a change of eating habbits than a diet :)

good luck to rest of ye :)

Can I join in your Tuesday weigh in?

I'm re-starting for the 3rd and final time tonight! I'm hoping I don't weigh more than I did last time I joined. I threw away my scales in November 2010 and am not buying anymore, as I find I get dissapointed if my scales and those in group don't match up....

Very happy and relieved to report 3lb loss this week :D
Good luck everyone.

Jean

Back