Tuesday Weighers

Well done ladies
A day late but got weighed at class yesterday morning and lost two and a half and also got slimmer of the week

Tuesday lunchtime for me!!

Me and 3 girls from work go together - the support they provide to me is so fantastic, and I hope they would say the same about me.

Would love 3lb loss this week cos that will be 1/2 stone x

alfsmummy11 said:
Was Starting to think it was just me lol x let me know how u get on! how much do u wanna loss x

Hiya

Lol there's loads of us out there somewhere!lol....This week I'd like to loose 3 and need to loose a further 9 1/2 st to get to target x

Lots of 3lbs then this week!! im hoping for a 1lb loss to give me my stone and a half award ;-) hope i do it although I've been very very naughty this week eeeekkk:-()

I've got 9lb to lose i was a target member but decided to lower it as still was a bit unhappy!! if my son is feeling better tomorrow i intend on going for a 20mile walk with him?! im crazy x

Ps i know 9lb sounds a small amount but its hard to shift that final bit!! hope u have great losses xxxxx

Keighley1 said:
Wow 20 miles!!!Respect!lol.....You go girl x

Haha i know it won't seem to far as I've planned out little stops like buying a fish, stopping for lunch at Morrisons etc!! my son is poorly so better him out in the fresh air than just be inside!! i just hope it stays dry or ill be staying in lol xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Haha i know it won't seem to far as I've planned out little stops like buying a fish, stopping for lunch at Morrisons etc!! my son is poorly so better him out in the fresh air than just be inside!! i just hope it stays dry or ill be staying in lol xx

Well have a great day hun and enjoy your walk x

Hey guys I weigh in on a Tuesday morning as well so I'd like to join in ur thread!
This will be my third week, lost 4lbs the first week, two the second, so with a bit of luck I'll be at least half a stone off tomorrow. Was a bit naughty yesterday though ;);) so feeling a bit anxious!
Fingers crossed!

alfsmummy11 said:
Hey anyone else get weighed on a Tuesday?

Thought id start an inspirational thread?!

xx

I weigh in Tuesday eve it's my second weigh in tomorrow I was a bit disappointed last week 2.5lb, I know that's a decent loss but I fitted in a zumba class a step class an extra 6 mile walk and a 3 mile bike ride on top of what I usually do. I'm hoping for at least 2lbs this week.

I am 5ft4 in and when I started last April i was 11st 5 I had a break over summer restarted then circumstances meant I was travelling back and forward between my current town and home town meant I missed 4 weeks over Xmas so here I am back again determined I'm going go get to target this time. I'm currently 10st 7 so at least I didn't put it all back on I guess

Charlie Mac said:
Hey guys I weigh in on a Tuesday morning as well so I'd like to join in ur thread!
This will be my third week, lost 4lbs the first week, two the second, so with a bit of luck I'll be at least half a stone off tomorrow. Was a bit naughty yesterday though ;);) so feeling a bit anxious!
Fingers crossed!

Yey the more the merrier! !? im sure u will get that 1lb tomoz!! i need 1to get my 1 and half stone award but been terrible this week so expecting a gain x

Karen.hat said:
I weigh in Tuesday eve it's my second weigh in tomorrow I was a bit disappointed last week 2.5lb, I know that's a decent loss but I fitted in a zumba class a step class an extra 6 mile walk and a 3 mile bike ride on top of what I usually do. I'm hoping for at least 2lbs this week.

I am 5ft4 in and when I started last April i was 11st 5 I had a break over summer restarted then circumstances meant I was travelling back and forward between my current town and home town meant I missed 4 weeks over Xmas so here I am back again determined I'm going go get to target this time. I'm currently 10st 7 so at least I didn't put it all back on I guess

Sometime if u do a lot of exercise it turns into water retention until the next weigh in n then u will really notice it!! I've walked 12 miles today wanted to do 20mile but got roped into buying my son a fish so had to cut short lol xx

Fingers crossed for tomorrow! I've been reading a log if threads and going to try the speed food soup next week, also drink more water at the min my fluids come from diet coke or coffee so too much caffiene I guess

Karen.hat said:
Fingers crossed for tomorrow! I've been reading a log if threads and going to try the speed food soup next week, also drink more water at the min my fluids come from diet coke or coffee so too much caffiene I guess

Mmmmmmmm speed soup x

Back