Tuesday Weighers

Hi, I'm a Tuesday evening girly too so would liek to join your thread if possible please?

Its my first weigh in tomorrow so will let you know how I get on.

x

pinkyfluff said:
Hi, I'm a Tuesday evening girly too so would liek to join your thread if possible please?

Its my first weigh in tomorrow so will let you know how I get on.

x

Of course!! good luck hope u have a fab first week xxxxx

Hi everyone.
I'm on my second weigh in tues night (tomm). Lost 5 1/2 pounds first week so I'm hoping to make it half a stone in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone.

Ktboo said:
Hi everyone.
I'm on my second weigh in tues night (tomm). Lost 5 1/2 pounds first week so I'm hoping to make it half a stone in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone.

Im sure u will do it:)) that's a great first loss!! i wanna lose a pound to get my stone n a half b much doubt it tho I've had a v v bad week xx

hi everyone i am doing the sw online so wi at home, i've lost 1.25lb this week
happy enough in 3 weeks i've lost 4.75lb but would like it to be bigger losses :( just posted a thread asking for advice on my diary,

but anyway good luck to all ye weighing in today :)

Silly question but to those ladies that wi on an evening do you do anything different on wi day? I've always had wi on a morning so just waited til after wi for breakfast but now tend to eat extra as I get nervous and excited for wi whether I've done well or not

Karen.hat said:
Silly question but to those ladies that wi on an evening do you do anything different on wi day? I've always had wi on a morning so just waited til after wi for breakfast but now tend to eat extra as I get nervous and excited for wi whether I've done well or not

Yes i try to eat as much super foods as i can i stay away from heavy cars and i never eat my dinner b4 my wi at 6 lol xx good luck //

nicolas said:
happy enough in 3 weeks i've lost 4.75lb but would like it to be bigger losses :( just posted a thread asking for advice on my diary,

Well done on ur loss ill check ur diary now x

nicolas said:

Hey just checked n what i can see is u don't really have that much super free!! u need to be filling a 1/3 of ur plate with it!! also u seem to be having a lot of bananas apples etc- do u like other fruit?? melon kiwi raspberries etc r super free they will really help!! even when i make jelly i whack in raspberries to speed up my loses! hope this helps other than this u lol like ur diet is really well balanced im off now for my speed soup breakfast lol zx

After a lot of hardwork for me i only lost 0.25lbs :(

Bit fed up as i've stuck to red and EE by the book, counted my syns and done 5 spinning classes :sigh:

Better off than on i suppose

Good luck to everyone else

well done on your loss! a loss is a loss and without sticking to it you may have put on.
someone told me that exercise had cause you to withhold water and you'll lose the following week so keep up the hard work its already paying off in the half a stone you've lost.

Hey just checked n what i can see is u don't really have that much super free!! u need to be filling a 1/3 of ur plate with it!! also u seem to be having a lot of bananas apples etc- do u like other fruit?? melon kiwi raspberries etc r super free they will really help!! even when i make jelly i whack in raspberries to speed up my loses! hope this helps other than this u lol like ur diet is really well balanced im off now for my speed soup breakfast lol zx[/QUOTE]

Oh thanks a million for looking ya u suppose I only eat them because they are handy I bought a melon thou so will try others this week thanks a mill

Karen.hat said:
well done on your loss! a loss is a loss and without sticking to it you may have put on.
someone told me that exercise had cause you to withhold water and you'll lose the following week so keep up the hard work its already paying off in the half a stone you've lost.

Yep that was me lol it causes water retention and obviously water weighs a lot so u will notice the lose next week xx good

nicolas said:
Hey just checked n what i can see is u don't really have that much super free!! u need to be filling a 1/3 of ur plate with it!! also u seem to be having a lot of bananas apples etc- do u like other fruit?? melon kiwi raspberries etc r super free they will really help!! even when i make jelly i whack in raspberries to speed up my loses! hope this helps other than this u lol like ur diet is really well balanced im off now for my speed soup breakfast lol zx

Oh thanks a million for looking ya u suppose I only eat them because they are handy I bought a melon thou so will try others this week thanks a mill[/QUOTE]

I buy a few melons n kiwis chop them up n put in boxes in the fridge n just snack away lol x

Yep that was me lol it causes water retention and obviously water weighs a lot so u will notice the lose next week xx good

Well i did go spinning last night and i couldnt make it last Monday as we had to go somewhere however over the last 3 weeks of SW i have done between 4-6 classes a week so you'd think my body would be used to it.

Might try and mix things up this week and do a couple of different classes :wave_cry:

Well i did go spinning last night and i couldnt make it last Monday as we had to go somewhere however over the last 3 weeks of SW i have done between 4-6 classes a week so you'd think my body would be used to it.

Might try and mix things up this week and do a couple of different classes :wave_cry:
are you drinking plenty of water to flush your body out

are you drinking plenty of water to flush your body out

I defo drink plenty during the class however i possibly dont drink enough afterwards and or during the day. I drink when i'm thirsty really (think in the back of my mind i dont want to drink an excess of water as i'd be worried that my body would hold on to it)

Back