Tuesday Weighers

How is everyone feeling about weigh in tommorow, having gained a pound last week I am hoping for a loss but have given up weighing myself at every opportunity so will be a surprise at weigh in

I have my first weigh in tomorrow morning, I will finally get to start losing weight and feeling better. I'm feeling bloated and sicky from eating junk food but I've gone shopping today and have lots of good food in so I'm all set for the morning, 2 poached eggs with sesame ryvita for breakfast :0)

Morning all,

well have to say i'm thrilled :bliss:lost 2.75lb so have lost over the half stone :)

best of luck to everyone :)

Starting over

I am starting again today. . . have quite a way to go, was almost at target summer just gone but then had some hip problems that made me stop being so active and I got down about it and gained all the weight back that I had lost :(
But I am determined to do it this time!
Good luck for your weigh-in today everyone! ;)

Well done those who have had their wi!!! good luck to everyone else. Im expecting a gain this week- its my second * week in 4 weeks thanks implant thing and i feel bloated and crap. I've also gone wayyyyy over syns and i think this week it will play catch up with me :-(( xx

thanks guy's

well done becky, :)

best of luck to all the other weighers today :)

good luck alfsmummy you did it once you will do it again :) ;)

Hi all i have lost a pound just got back from class and am gonna do my 30 min shred before work.
was a little miffed but thinking it through its ok.

Hi Cathiec

Can you tell me how to do a weight loss ticker.

Thanks x

yes you need 20 posts to do one then you go to tickerfactory.com and you copy and paste it to your user cp.
there is a step by step guide on the tutorials at the top of this page.

hope this helps ;)

Thanks for that Cathiec. I did go and create one but was wondering why I couldn't cut and paste it!! Doh!

Cheers for that and good luck with the diet.xx :)

BeckyT said:
Morning all!

2lbs off for me this week :happy036:

Well done Nicolas!!!!

Good luck chocaslim!

Well done beckyT

Back