Tuesday Weighers

4lbs off tonight, so 13lbs in total in three weeks
wow thats a great weight loss, you must be feeling great. nothing like getting on them scales only to see the going down, well done

some great weight losses in here - just had my first weigh in last night and have dropped 9lbs!! Dead chuffed, just hope Week 2 is as good! :D

pnewton75 said:
some great weight losses in here - just had my first weigh in last night and have dropped 9lbs!! Dead chuffed, just hope Week 2 is as good! :D

Ooooo that's fab!!! i officially hate men u all get good weight losses Pah xx

Gah, yet ANOTHER STS - so yet again, I havent actually in reality lost any weight at all since September!

I'm clutching at straws here, but having recently come off of depo, then the pill, I've this week had my first * week in about 4 years - so hoping that might be something to do with it.

Plus I went for a run at lunchtime - water retention in muscles perhaps?

SO fed up of paying £4.95 a week to not lose anything

Coming off the depo and that first * week will probably have A LOT to do with it!!

Don't despair - your body needs to come to terms with it's new hormone levels - you CAN do it xxx

Thankyou for that, it would be good if that was the case, but I'm not sure how it all works, I've been off the depo since June last year and stopped the pill in November so have just been waiting for things to catch up - not sure how being on these things in the first place would have affected my losses before I stopped taking them

Just 1 off this week - it's really slowing down now. I might have to mix things up a bit, to stop these last 12lbs taking me a year!

What fantastic weight loss you have had already! Well done! What plan works best for you? I'm currently on ee but think I might be relying too much on pasta etc to fill me up and that this isnt a great idea in the long run?:confused:

Hi all,
Week 3 WI, lost 0.5lb. Better than I was expecting as had a very bad week but every little helps.

Back