Tuesday Weighers

+1! :(

I deserved it though, havent been for 2 weeks and have over-indulged a lot!!

this week will be better! I'm determined!

I'm quite gutted tonight. Was only my second week. First week I did 3.5 then this week only 0.5, Bit down in the dumps about it but I will continue to try for better next week.

Wegle said:
I'm quite gutted tonight. Was only my second week. First week I did 3.5 then this week only 0.5, Bit down in the dumps about it but I will continue to try for better next week.

Better than a gain babe xx

well done everyone, great losses :)

alfsmummy and wegle we all lost 1/2lb ive lost 8lb over 5 weeks averaging at 1.5lb so looking at that its def worth it, :)

A food diary is a great idea to help you stay on track and get 2nd, 3rd and 4th opinons!

Thanks Fayhamy - you're doing soooo well, it would be great if you could have a look. I've added it to Food Diaries sub section under Foods I Feasted on...
:D

I'm going to try to eat more Superpeed this week, atlhough I didn't think I was doing that badly last week.

I know how you feel - I lost 9 last week on my first weigh in and just maintained this week even though I've done sooooo much more exercise and eaten pretty much the same as last week, ah well here's hoping we get our reward next week! :)

Congratulations everyone, so very good losses. And to those that made target and extra special congrats!!!

Barsi said:
Well, i've been feeling "fat" since Sunday morning (had a Greggs sausage roll on Saturday and made me feel sluggish and guilty ever since!!) so would have been happy with a maintain.

I LOST 2 LB!!!!!!

I'm so so chuffed with myself!! Hoping for an average of 2lb per week up to 8th March, which is my last weigh in before I go to London with my Mum.

Well done everyone else, keep it up x

Woop woop!! Well done :)

Lost another 2lb this week I'm made up as not been able to exercise as torn a muscle in my side!! Plus not been 100% on the diet :( I'm sure it will catch up with me though!!!

Back