Tuesday Weighers

Err I fallen off the wagon again! Found out I was moving last night wad determined not to stray from plan so drank just 2 diet cokes in the pub but then called at tesco's for a cookies and cream muffin on way home so my total syns for the day were 20 not too bad fixable, then my mate rang to see if I had a bottle of vodka in, took her one down she talked me into staying for one drink 5 hours later and an empty bottle we're fixing the world so today I feel crap in more ways than one! I've got 10 weeks til I move and 10.5lb to go til I reach target and would like to get there before my next move

Don't worry - I put on 3!

(Not happy with myself, but determined that this week will see them gone, taking at least 1 friend with them.)

Wow Mandy! What was your secret this week?

Gained 1 lb * week so hope to come right back off next Tuesday no way of getting 5 though to get the challenge target Ahh well keep plodding on it's all I can do
CN someone update as I'm on via phone and can't from here cheers xxx

Wow Mandy! What was your secret this week?

Well one of them was that for the first time since starting (a year ago!) I took my shoes off to weigh in (and I weighed them at home, they weighed just over a lb)

I'd been stuck in a rut for so long, I thought I could just cash in on having the opportunity to give myself a boost - and carry on weighing without shoes from then on.

Also, last week was *week (first one since coming off the pill as well)

But aside from that - no idea! I'd even been out for dinner/drinks twice in the previous week.

Thought I might have got SOTW as well but sadly not - there's a young lad joined our group who's been losing 6-7lbs every week since he started, apart from a blip last week when he "only" lost 1lb - he's got 5 stickers in 3 weeks (1/2 stone, 1 stone and 1 1/2 stone plus 2 SOTW stickers)

hows everyone doing? its almost that time of the week again! good luck everyone hope the scales are good to you on tuesday
only 2 days to go

Karen.hat said:
hows everyone doing? its almost that time of the week again! good luck everyone hope the scales are good to you on tuesday
only 2 days to go

Ohhhhh i know. Not sure if im going on Tuesday as ive gone too much under my target so will need to pay again and dunno if i can afford lol. I weighed myself in boots yesterday and ive lost 1.5lb x

i am not lookin forward to tomorrow,i've got a chest infection so havn't been eating properly. then yasterday we went out for a meal because my youngest is 12 today, hopfully i will sts :sigh:

good luck everyone else

luv cathie xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Ohhhhh i know. Not sure if im going on Tuesday as ive gone too much under my target so will need to pay again and dunno if i can afford lol. I weighed myself in boots yesterday and ive lost 1.5lb x

Maybes up the syns or have an extra heX to help you maintain ?

morning all,

well i have officially chickened out cos i've sent my c a txt and told her i've got to work instead!! which is in part true ;) but i would actually have time to go jump on the scales first.

but no i know the result already and i dont need to hear it out loud so i'll just whisper it to you.

i think i've put about 4lb on eekk!:eek:
it was my sons bday(he was a valentine baby ahh) but all events,bdays and so on are out of the way. so i can have a good week :)

good luck for today luv cathie xx

I always find when I think I've put a lot on it's never so bad as I think, I expect 3 or4 lbs gain last week but was only 1lb gain
Gutted it was a gain but hey glad I went it got me back on track!
I find staying at group as much as poss is best thing too as o focus more

Im annoyed with myself atm. I stupidly weighed myself in sun in boots. I then weighed myself at home last night to be told ive put on 5lb grrrrr so queue lots of stressing i weighed myself this morn n im down a 1lb from boots scales. Moral of story scales r **##EUREUR?? stupid. Ill just wait till wi tonight xx

Well I lost 0.5lb am pretty pleased with that as I totally went off track and it took days to get my head back into the plan!!

alfsmummy11 said:
Im annoyed with myself atm. I stupidly weighed myself in sun in boots. I then weighed myself at home last night to be told ive put on 5lb grrrrr so queue lots of stressing i weighed myself this morn n im down a 1lb from boots scales. Moral of story scales r **##EUREUR?? stupid. Ill just wait till wi tonight xx

Boots scales always do that to me too it said I'd put on 4lb one week but when I weighed in group I'd lost 2.5 so try not to bother anymore

Back