Tuesday Weighers

I've lost 3 & 1/2lb this week - making a total of 1 stone :553:

So so so pleased with myself!!! half way there!!!

Karen.hat said:
Boots scales always do that to me too it said I'd put on 4lb one week but when I weighed in group I'd lost 2.5 so try not to bother anymore

Boots scales and my scales r both being relegated Haha. Well done on ur loss mine is at 6 so we will see if any of the scales r remotely right xx

1/2lb on for me this week, so not to bad! good luck all x

1/2lb on for me this week, not unhappy with that, as had a heavy weekend! good luck all xxx

Barsi said:
I've lost 3 & 1/2lb this week - making a total of 1 stone :553:

So so so pleased with myself!!! half way there!!!

Well done!! 3.5 lb wow

Oh forgot to say I got my bronze body magic award today! I never ever bothered filling fit logs in before bug thought I'd give it ago aiming for awards might make me increase my exercise levels

Karen.hat said:
Oh forgot to say I got my bronze body magic award today! I never ever bothered filling fit logs in before bug thought I'd give it ago aiming for awards might make me increase my exercise levels

They don't even bother with them in my group x

Hi dont get weighed until later but was just seeing how you ladies had got on. Karen.hat I signed up for the Wii fit February challenge and it has really inspired me to get my bum in gear and seeing that ticker move along is brill. Will post later after WI

Hi everyone, my name is Lisa and ive been doing slimming world for 3 weeks, so far ive lost 9llbs and i really want to boost my weight loss, i was aiming for 1stone a month, has anyone any good receipe's or tips? I did post this as a thread but nobody replied so was a bit disheartened, hopefully i can make some new friends on tuesday weighins as im also a tuesday weighin, goodluck everyone for 2day, i weigh in at 5.30pm x

18/01/11 Starting weight 17st 1 1/2
25/01/11 1st weigh in 16st 11 1/2 -4
01/02/11 2nd weigh in 16st 9 1/2 -2
08/02/11 3rd weigh in 16 6 1/2 -3

GOALS

Lose 1stone
Lose 2stone
Lose 3stone
Lose 4stone
Lose 5stone
Lose 6stone
Lose 7stone
Get to 9stone 6lb

Last edited:
Well done you on your fab weight loss, it does take a while to work out where to post what lol, there are lots of lovely ladies on here to offer support and advice.
Karen

Thanks karen, im really believe support is what gets you through the tough times, congrats on your weight loss aswell, its so easy to put on but so very hard to get off again, can i ask you, how do you put your awards and stuff on your posts?

Lisa x

alfsmummy11 said:
They don't even bother with them in my group x

I filled the fit logs in and handed the 4 in together cos I wanted it, I'm aiming for my silver now!!

Thanks Lisa, you can ask me but Im not really sure only just sussed out the ticker lol, think if you click on your user name it takes you to a page of tips, if thats not right Im sure someone will come along and let you know. I agree about the support although I go to class to get weighed I havent been able to stop for the meeting and I really miss that bit, once the nights get lighter I might bike to the class then I can kill 2 birds one stone lol

mumlisa said:
Hi everyone, my name is Lisa and ive been doing slimming world for 3 weeks, so far ive lost 9llbs and i really want to boost my weight loss, i was aiming for 1stone a month, has anyone any good receipe's or tips? I did post this as a thread but nobody replied so was a bit disheartened, hopefully i can make some new friends on tuesday weighins as im also a tuesday weighin, goodluck everyone for 2day, i weigh in at 5.30pm x

18/01/11 Starting weight 17st 1 1/2
25/01/11 1st weigh in 16st 11 1/2 -4
01/02/11 2nd weigh in 16st 9 1/2 -2
08/02/11 3rd weigh in 16 6 1/2 -3

GOALS

Lose 1stone
Lose 2stone
Lose 3stone
Lose 4stone
Lose 5stone
Lose 6stone
Lose 7stone
Get to 9stone 6lb

Hi lisa we are a friendly bunch in here alfsmummy who started thread is great for boosting your ego and helping you on your journey as is most ppl on minimins
1st a month is some huge losses Hun! It is doable but 8pm a month is an easier target as it'd be disheartening if you couldn't reach that target every month.
There's hundreds of recipes on here it depends what type of food your after eating! I usually mosey through ppls food diaries and pinch their ideas and recipes
Main thing to boost your losses is lots of super speed foods and super free foods and a bit of exercise that you enjoy oh and lots of water works for me too
Good luck for wi

Back