Tuesday Weighers

Well done CrazyC - hope that got you slimmer of the week!

2lbs off for me, so first half stone gone. : )

Can I join in please? I lost 3.5 pounds tonight, got slimmer of the week and achieved my first half stone award!

It's my 4th week and after a few weeks of slow losses I am absolutely elated!! :)

Whoooooppppp u don't even need us Haha. Im a target member now but wanna get down to 8'3lb xx

Congratulations i cant wait to even get to my 10% well done and im sure will achieve your new goal xxx

misspaf said:
2.5lbs down this week. 16.5lbs in total in 5 weeks :)

If I lose 2.5lbs each week for the next 3 weeks, I'll hit my 1.5 stone award plus Club 10 award :)

Well done, you are so focused :0) brilliant weight losses - you inspire me !

Oops, my target didnt last long - 3lbs on this week! The running, cycling and swimming I did at Center parcs this weekend, obviously wasnt enough to offset the eating and drinking that it also involved (chips twice, 3 puddings and pancakes)

3lbs is just within the upper limit for target so that I still don't need to pay, but its not where I want to be so 100% this week (with the exception of my husbands birthday where we will be out for a meal)

Only -1lb this week, but i suppose it's better than sts! :eek:

Well done, you are so focused :0) brilliant weight losses - you inspire me !

Small losses of 1lb or 2lb is brilliant cos if you think about it, if you lose 2lb a week, you could be like 4 stone down by September. It is possible. I won't be disheartened if I get 1lb cos like someone said in my group last night; "that's a pound of sausages off your body!!"
:D

Well, I lost the 3lb that I gained last week, so I suppose I should be pleased with that. Seems a bit of a waste though - effectively a STS for 2 weeks running!

Well done miss paf thats brilliant, alfmum you look fabulous, have u any before pics?

Totally off subject but can anyone tell me why i can only put 2 awards and no ticker on my signature when everyone else can put loads

Back