Tuesday Weighers

mumlisa said:
Well done miss paf thats brilliant, alfmum you look fabulous, have u any before pics?

Ill

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110216_144536.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110216_144536.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 65
  • ForumRunner_20110216_144654.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110216_144654.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 64
Forgot to post earlier this week, another 2lb gone :) hope for more this week though.

anyone nervous about 2moro?:(

i didn't go last week and have been poorly, some days i havn't ate much and 2 days oh made my meals:eek::eek:

i think ive put 2 on

goodluck everyone else

luv cathie xx

I'm completely crappin myself lol, i was out all weekend and had indian and plenty of drink and then to top it all off went for somethin to eat last nite, no doubt ive put on, im afraid to even guess lol

Hi cathie. I'm nervous too!
I find I'm eating the same things all the time! Ive got a 5 month old boy and just don't have the time to be cooking from scratch. So I feel I have defiantly put on but not having a varied diet. I'll be so gutted if I have :(
Good luck for tomorrow
Sharlet xx

to mumlisa

well if you fell off abit im sure you'll be ok cos your previous weeks are great and you are allowed a little wobble;)

cathie xx

hey sharlet:)

wots worse as well is i have been doin ok till last 14 days an some at my group have been sayin "oh your on your way now cathie" and they sort of think im doin well (god knows why!) an i feel like im lettin them down abit now:(

cathie xx

I'm really nervous too! I've kinda lost my motivation the past couple of days. I've even made Spag bol from scratch and a pizza but can't seem to get into it. I tired to have a banana and apple in between when I felt hungry but I still feel really hungry so I had 2 cake bars, crisps and 2 alpen light bars.

I've had 144 syns in total and I feel like I'm definitely gonna put on weight tomorrow. Just realised that tomorrow is the slimmer of the month award, so I'm gonna eat loads of speed foods to get me going for that in the hope I'll lose at least 1lb to keep me in the running.

Cathie.

I'm sure they'll understand. You've been poorly!
This losing weight is hard work and I think we put too much pressure on ourselves.
Xx

yeh sharlet

we definitley do put pressure on ourselves! it was 12 months to my daughters wedding when she told me now its 2!! and i have lost 10lbs of the 24 i need in 10 months:( so ive got 2 months to lose the other 14!!

pressure WOT PESSURE :eek::eek::eek::eek:

good job i see the funny side;)

cathie xx

Must be something in the air ive been dog rough. Really ill. Eaten **** all weekend and been out 4 time....and split up with my other half. Sob sob xx

Well done on losing 10lbs Cathie ??

I've got to go back to work in 2 months and there's no way I'm ordering 'bigger' uniform.
So I've got 2 stone to lose in 2 months!! ?
Sharlet xx

poor you alfsmummy:wave_cry:

well its not lookin good for a few of us 2moro so lets draw a line........ that old chestnut!!

there is the line
lets start again 2moro ;)

love cathie xx

Back