Tuesday Weighers

thankyou sharlet;)

but

when i first joined sw i lost 2 stone and got to target in 5 months

oh happy days:eek::eek:

but

that means I KNOW I CAN DO IT so why cant i?

cathie xx

cathiec said:
poor you alfsmummy:wave_cry:

well its not lookin good for a few of us 2moro so lets draw a line........ that old chestnut!!

there is the line
lets start again 2moro ;)

love cathie xx

Thanks hunni. Line has been drawn im saying goodbye to these last 10lb xxxxx

Cathie.
Your mind and body are bound to get fed up of the SW 'new way of eating' (not a diet, he he).
So maybe your just needing time out! Even though time is ticking.
Which I think is normal.
Like you said in another thread- time to draw the line.
Try and picture yourself in the dress you want to wear to the wedding and all the compliments on how well you've done!
Also how fab you will look in the wedding pics!
You can do it! You just needed a little time out.
Sharlet xx

Dreading weigh in tomorrow :( Had such a bad week, been off the smokes for just over a week and the eating is taking over. If only I could find something nice to snack on, the grapes just aren't doing it anymore lol. If anyone has any snacking hints and tips please let me know xx

I'm dreading it too Jules :-( few too many extra syns this week. I'm loving snacking on pineapple and grapefruit segments at the moment, both metabolism boosters too. Suppose only time will tell tomorrow..

Must be something in the air ive been dog rough. Really ill. Eaten **** all weekend and been out 4 time....and split up with my other half. Sob sob xx

sorry to hear that honey xo

im nervous too even though ive been 100% on plan except saturday night i was at a party and the vodka called my name and i couldnt stop :( oops i had a total blow out one vodka turned into 10 and 10 turned into 6am and a good old catch up a lot of dancing and one hell of a hangover on sunday but hey it was once in a blur moon

oh and i have to swap my morning wi to evening one just for thie week i hope it wont make much difference

Must be something in the air ive been dog rough. Really ill. Eaten **** all weekend and been out 4 time....and split up with my other half. Sob sob xx
sorry to hear you've split up with your OH chick and to be ill on top of it. your a better person than me i'd have eaten the fridge or gotten very drunk or more than likely both.
hope things get better for you soon :)

I'm really hoping for 2.5lbs tomorrow for my stone award. Hopefully this will make up for my STS last week which I still have no idea why.

Good luck everyone!

Karen.hat said:
sorry to hear you've split up with your OH chick and to be ill on top of it. your a better person than me i'd have eaten the fridge or gotten very drunk or more than likely both.
hope things get better for you soon :)

Hehe. Well i actually did both those things lol. Not very drunk as can't handle looking after my boy with a hangover but eastenders tipsy :-(( going shopping tomoz to buy mac make up and my boy a build a bear. Hopefully cheer me up. Hope u had a good night sat... 6 Am hardcore lol xx

I had a great night thanks
My kids all love their build a bears my sons got the monkey hes 10 next month and hes had him since his 6th birthday and still asks for clothrs for him (charlie) and he doesnt mind admitting to his mates he has a teddy either he dhows it off!!
God knowd why i cant sleep tonight ive been in bed for 2 hours just laid here

I hope things get better for you soon chick xx

Karen.hat said:
I had a great night thanks
My kids all love their build a bears my sons got the monkey hes 10 next month and hes had him since his 6th birthday and still asks for clothrs for him (charlie) and he doesnt mind admitting to his mates he has a teddy either he dhows it off!!
God knowd why i cant sleep tonight ive been in bed for 2 hours just laid here

I hope things get better for you soon chick xx

My son has learnt to climb out of his cot. Size this morning at 1 i heard some little feet and then him in my bed. Im going to Manchester to buy him some bits for his second birthday xx

Aww bless what a lovely age. Good luck with the shopping today! 2nd burthdays are alway fun as they are now aware of whats inside the present after first one!! Dont forget your balloons and cake candles :)

Karen.hat said:
Aww bless what a lovely age. Good luck with the shopping today! 2nd burthdays are alway fun as they are now aware of whats inside the present after first one!! Dont forget your balloons and cake candles :)

Its not his birthday until april I'm just starting to get things now lol

Hi I am a Tuesday weigher can I join the thread pls , lost 2 st 4 lb. Since sept 2010 .weight loss has gone off a bit lately as had birthday and valentines day , plus had my daughter bad with teething so a few sleepless nights so not been to class for 2 weeks , got weigh in tonight so will see if any damage has been done ?

mornin tues weighers,

well i only put 1.5lb on :eek::eek::eek:

was expectin 2 at least so i am happy ;)

start another week and hope i can do better

wish eveyone luck xx

cathie xx

Back