Tuesday Weighers

sharlet, its a loss, dont feel bad just carry on your good work and it will come off nxt wk :hug99:

i put on but left group feelin happy cos one of our ladies got 'biggest loser' of our group and she had brought in her old black trousers from when she joined last xmas before losing 5 stone. they were humungous on her and we did laugh and cry at the same time:grouphugg:
made me feel better and abit more optomistic for this week;)

luv cathie xx

hi all, 1/2lb on for me this week! grr.. my own fault though and i must get back into it! xx good luck all xx

I'm hoping for at least 2 1/2 off for my stone award. I deserve it after a STS last week and still don't know why.

I weigh in at 7.30

I only lost 0.5lb too :( don't understand why. I had the same amount of weekly syns as my 2lb loss week. Our bodies are so mysterious!!

My first weigh in today -tuesday and i only lost 1lb but i am not to dissapointed as am in for the long hall as they say. So going to try really hard and eat lots of speed foods this week and this time next week who knows maybe a big loss!!ha ha can but hope

Went to weigh in after a 2week break and lost 2lb. I am really pleased as celebrated my birthday last week , 1 lb to go to my 2& 1/2 stone award ?

Went to weigh in after a 2week break and lost 2lb. I am really pleased as celebrated my birthday last week , 1 lb to go to my 2& 1/2 stone award

Well done you thats a fab achievement. Half a pound off for me again this week better than a gain.

been missing in action - or should I say no action as i haven't had a marvellous week but did lose a pound - so not too bad.

Hope you are all doing really well.

Lost 1/2 since weigh on Thursday (due to a dodgy week) got sinusitis now so alcohol off limits due to antibiotics, hope it doesn't affect next week!

Lost 1.5lb this week. I'm happy out but I don't feel it. My mood's been crap for the past few days. I've got a food diary planned out for the next 7 days so will stick to it rigidly to make sure I get 3lbs off to reach my 1.5stone award :)

Back