Tuesday Weighers

Good luck Ellejay!

2lb off for me!! :) and got my stone award!!!

Was starting to slip but I'm so happy and back on track now!! Looking forward to the week ahead :)

2.5lb loss for me this week. Was very chuffed as it is * week and I was fully expecting to stay the same or have a little gain.

I am so bloody disappointed 1.5lb gain wtf did i do wrong i think its time i called it a day im gaining more than im losing these last few weeks and exercising like 100% more than i was

hey guys had 1.5lb off this week and got slimmer of the month so im well chuffed, considering i had a heavy weekend im all bizz, well done on all our losses xo

Karen.hat said:
I am so bloody disappointed 1.5lb gain wtf did i do wrong i think its time i called it a day im gaining more than im losing these last few weeks and exercising like 100% more than i was

Karen why don't you post a diary for us to look at xx

1lb off again :sigh:, but then again i shouldn't be surprised, it's been a * week so i indulged a little! :eek:

1.5lbs on this week, not happy but over indulged a little last week and am due * week too so not too surprised.

alfsmummy11 said:
Karen why don't you post a diary for us to look at xx

I did a diary all week alfsmummy i had a off day on sat and slightly over sun but id stayed under other days i ran 4 times only thing i can think of is evening wi instead of morning. Im back on track today cant let it get me down my body is changing all the time even with that gain

Back