Tuesday Weighers

Karen.hat said:
I did a diary all week alfsmummy i had a off day on sat and slightly over sun but id stayed under other days i ran 4 times only thing i can think of is evening wi instead of morning. Im back on track today cant let it get me down my body is changing all the time even with that gain

You just answered ur own question... Your weight can go up anything to 3lb extra depending in the time if day...bet u have a fab loss next week.xx

That's really good going. Well done! I've been at SW a while now, and lost a couple of stone but regained. At least I'm still going! I know how much better I'll feel when I lose that 2 stone so am inspired to keep at it.

CarolineE said:
That's really good going. Well done! I've been at SW a while now, and lost a couple of stone but regained. At least I'm still going! I know how much better I'll feel when I lose that 2 stone so am inspired to keep at it.

Aww u will get there. I started last June hit target in august and have put on Sept~Jan 5lb. Im now under my initial target by 4.5lb with another 4.5lb to lose to get to 2 stone then a further 2lb to reach holiday weight lol xxxxx

Well done! That's fab!

What plan are you doing? Any favourite meals you can share?

thanks!
extra easy and the syn free lasagne off this site - also using primula light to make cheesy pasta sauces and to add to veg, feels very indulgent and bad when it isn't!
also walking about 5 miles a day compared to zero before!

3.5lb off, was expecting a loss but not that much!:D:D:D

Hi I weigh in on a tuesday, I been going to classes for years, and lost alot of weight, but during my last pregnancy i gained quite a bit back,

So i rejoined last night and restarted from zero soi can get my shiny's all over again. I was still 2st 9lb below when i joined in 2007.

I have started doing Extra easy and hubby doing it at home with me, which makes it easier, fingers crossed for a good loss next week.

My first gain this week :( put on a pound :s back on track now though!! Promise!!! Bring on payday I NEED to go shopping!!!

put weight back on so im back to starting weight. Never had the willpower before but after a restart im determined to hit a decent weight before i go back to uni in sept!

Sharlet said:
Hi Susan. I just wondered what's body magic award? X

Its exercise chick ypu do a certain amount of exercise over so many days and keep it up for four weeks to get that award! Ive done my bronze now im on my second week of silver body magic

pnewton75 said:
thanks!
extra easy and the syn free lasagne off this site - also using primula light to make cheesy pasta sauces and to add to veg, feels very indulgent and bad when it isn't!
also walking about 5 miles a day compared to zero before!

Sounds lovely, will have to track down some more lovely recipes i think, I've just started a couch to 5k program and in hoping that will help with the losses!

Good luck for the week ahead

Sharlet said:
Hi Susan. I just wondered what's body magic award? X

Hi

As Karen mentioned it is to do with exercise, Encouraging peeps to do exercise (even housework can be included) on a regular basis over a certain amount if weeks then they give you a sticker & certificate, name on board etc

We all love stickers :0) xxx

Yes I like the idea of stickers! :) I've only been doing SW for 3weeks but I didn't know they gave awards for exercise. I'll ask about that at the next meeting!
Thanks Sharlet

Back