Tuesday Weighers

Sounds lovely, will have to track down some more lovely recipes i think, I've just started a couch to 5k program and in hoping that will help with the losses!

Good luck for the week ahead

good luck to you too, I'm lucky as I have to walk the dog twice a day but also have a few friends at work that are also walking so they force me to go out on those days when i just want to go to the canteen..... :D

Guys, how do you get the stickers in your signatures please??? :eek:

alfsmummy11 said:
Not at mine either xx

Wow, they are missing out on a great opportunity to encourage us all to exercise - in your SW pack should be a book called Body Magic, this has all the specifications for each stage, if nit the website should :0)

At our class we have a body magic award board, where we move our sticker along each stage - I suppose I am very lucky xx

I'm seriously thinking of moving to another class cos the one I'm in now, we've changed venues and it's really hard to hear her in there and I'm not getting the full information. Plus I want to try these taster nights/body magic etc... Feeling a bit let down with my consultant. I'll give her one more week and then see.

I'm seriously thinking of moving to another class cos the one I'm in now, we've changed venues and it's really hard to hear her in there and I'm not getting the full information. Plus I want to try these taster nights/body magic etc... Feeling a bit let down with my consultant. I'll give her one more week and then see.

i would move if i was you, im lucky that my C is absolutely fantastic and it really helps, find a different class where they actually help ya honey xo

Susanwilliams2312 said:
Wow, they are missing out on a great opportunity to encourage us all to exercise - in your SW pack should be a book called Body Magic, this has all the specifications for each stage, if nit the website should :0)

At our class we have a body magic award board, where we move our sticker along each stage - I suppose I am very lucky xx

Ive read the book and stuff its just not mentioned in class. I don't drive so walk everywhere with the buggy so body magic for me isn't an issue but i agree my c is totally missing an opportunity for people who don't exercise x

Hi

New to this site, can I join you all as a Tuesday weigh in girl, who is dreading this week. I didn't go last week as it was half term and think I'm now heading for a gain! I have found being off work and out and about with two kiddies very hard!

I'll let you all know the bad/good news on tues!

Workingmum said:
Hi

New to this site, can I join you all as a Tuesday weigh in girl, who is dreading this week. I didn't go last week as it was half term and think I'm now heading for a gain! I have found being off work and out and about with two kiddies very hard!

I'll let you all know the bad/good news on tues!

Hi. Ill be having a gain also after terrible eating. Just making mini kievs chips waffle and fish things. None of slimming world lol xx

Hi. I'll be joining with the gain! I just had a big roast (not SW friendly)
Then I'm going to an all you can eat Indian! (defiantly not SW friendly)
Never mind, It's going to taste lush! :)

well its wi 2moro all

and im nervous AGAIN!!! :eek:

cant wait for the week when i log on to here and write "cant wait for wi 2moro!"

but im hoping it wont be long now cos its 4 wks to hen do 9 wks to wedding and 12 wks to holiday in turkey. these weeks are going down faster than my weight:eek::eek::eek:

got to start lookin for outfits soon, AHHH MAAN

cathie xx:eek:xx

Weigh in tomorrow and I'm wondering if I should even bother!

Problems with pill = been on erratic * week for past 3-4 weeks

This past week have been so off plan it's not even funny! Domino's TWICE! Chinese last night, not even reasonable choices?!!

I don't know what happened but I just couldn't be bothered this week.

Feeling very angry and sorry for/at myself

Grump :(

Mrsplymdaz said:

This past week have been so off plan it's not even funny! Domino's TWICE! Chinese last night, not even reasonable choices?!!

You sound like me. Just cba xx

Hey mrsply, i have also had a very bad week and went completely off plan, takeaways and lots of alcohol, have a feelin ive gained .5lb or 1lb hopefully no more than that but im back on track 2day and hopefully my weigh in will be much better next week, dread tomoro but its just been one of them weeks and at least we can admit when we fall off the wagon xoxo

Good Luck 2moro xo

Back